Chapter 16

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback 2 weeks ago

 

"Sir why did you call me?"

 

"Does Mina know that I'm here in Korea?"

 

"No sir,"

 

"Then how's she with the dog?"

 

"What dog sir?"

 

"The vampire who's also a werewolf,"

 

"Sir, are you pointing to Chou Tzuyu?"

 

"Yes, that's her, how is she with my daughter?"

 

"They're friends sir and I think that they'll be couple soon, Mina really likes her."

 

"I don't want that half blood with my daughter so make sure that they won't be a 'couple',"

 

"But sir, Mina wouldn't like it if you take Tzuyu away!"

 

"It's either they'll break apart or I'll kill that half blood and lock Mina in a place only I would have access!"

 

The lady who is talking with Yuki bowed her head, she doesn't want Mina to be sad by taking Tzuyu away from her but it's better to lose one person than a lot more.

 

"I will do it sir,"

 

"And remember to do whatever it takes just to make sure they wouldn't end up together and if you decide to break your word I would kill your whole family in just a second Sana."

 

 

_______________

 

 

Tzuyu's P.O.V

 

"Tzuyu can we talk?" I was a bit surprised to see Sana leaning on the locker beside mine after I closed the door of it.

 

"Sure but about what? And can you please be fast since I need to pick Mina up and I also have to go somewhere,"

 

"It's not that important but it's better if we talk about it in a place where it's more quiet, I know a place so just follow me."

 

I think Sana will bring me to the auditorium base on the rooms I see as we walk by. 

 

"So what are we going to talk about?" I asked after we enetered a room and I'm right about Sana bringing me to the auditorium.

 

 

"You seem thirsty want a drink?" Sana handed me a water bottle and I'm also thirsty, it's kinda hot since Summer will come soon, so of course I drank it immediately.

 

"So what are we going to talk about?" I asked again after finishing the whole drink.

 

"I'm going to make things simple, you and Mina aren't meant to be together so stay away from her so nothing bad would happen to the both of you," She changed her expression to a serious one which kinda scared me.

 

"What do you mean by that?"

 

"Mina likes you more th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter