Chapter 13

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Tzuyu got out of her last class Momo is already there right in front of her room. "Do you want to go out with me, Dahyun and Nayeon?" she asked.

 

"Where would you guys go in a weekday anyway?" 

 

"Just answer the question," Momo said impatienly and looked at Tzuyu demanding for an answer immediately. 

 

"Sure then?" Tzuyu answered but she wasn't really sure if she should have agreed to what Momo asked.

 

"We'll teach you how to hunt so you go leave your things at your locker and go to the auditorium after that then we'll talk more about it." Momo left after that and Tzuyu got stuck at the place she's standing at.

 

_______________

 

"Look Momo, I don't really want to kill anyone and even if I drink human blood my family and I never killed innocent people," Tzuyu explained right after she got inside the auditorium but Momo wasn't just with Nayeon and Dahyun, there were 3 more people who she's not familiar with, well maybe she's familiar with at least one of them.

 

"And who are they?" 

 

"Guys, can you please introduce yourself to her since she doesn't really know you?" Nayeon asked politely to the three.

 

"I'm Jihyo, this is Jungyeon and the smallest of us is Chaeyeong which is the one you met this lunch time," Jihyo introduced herself and the other two girls.

 

"So I met Jihyo and Jungyeon in my class and they're members of the JYP wolves. And right after that I immediately realized that they're actually werewolves." Nayeon was explaining but Tzuyu was having a hard time to understand things.

 

"Wait, you guys are werewolves?" Jihyo and the other two nodded their heads. "Why did you approached me a while ago?" Tzuyu is facing at Chaeyeong this time.

 

"I really just wanted to be your friend."

 

"Did you know that I was a vampire?" Chaeyeong nodded her head slowly. "But aren't werewolves and vampires enemies?" 

 

"They are, but modern vampires and werewolves doesn't look up to this idea anymore and the two creatures are actually both loathing one thing right now," Momo answered but Jungyeon was the one who continued,

 

"Both hate Witches and Wizards since they were the ones who made the real monsters out of us. Vampires were satisfied just by eating blood from animals but they cursed them to have a bloodlust towards human blood and they made werewolves as creatures who gets out of control every time the moon gets full."

 

"But I don't get why you guys are here? Don't you guys have a pack or something? Since my mom has and she even became the Alpha after my grandfather died."

 

"Actually JYP Wolves is a pack of werewolves created by JYP himself, humans doesn't know this fact but the university is run by a pack of werewolves," Jihyo answered.

 

"This is just too much, the plan when I studied here was just so I could train into becoming a good beta werewolf and a vampire and still maintain an image of  human while you guys protect me. I never knew I would deal with creatures like this," Tzuyu sat in one of the chair inside the room to gather her thoughts.

 

"Does the council even know that this university is full of creatures that is not a human?" she asked while her head is still bowed.

 

"Dahyun and I,  have a feeling that they know since they wouldn't put a royal blood in a place they couldn't manage," Momo was the one who answered.

 

"Are there other school that is also manage by non-human creatures?"

 

"There are only two other schools that the pack had confirmed to be run by creatures similar to us, which is the SM University and YG University." 

 

"And they're our pack's enemy," Chaeyeong added to what Jungyeon said. 

 

"Does my brothers know this Momo?" 

 

"I don't know Tzuyu, my only task is to train you which I am doing diligently."

 

"Momo, I think it's better for Tzuyu to rest for now since she just met a mermaid, two royal blooded vampires and members of a werewolf pack in just two days, I'm sure her mind is full right now." Dahyun suggested and went closer to Tzuyu.

 

"Let's take you home?"  Dahyun gently asked to Tzuyu. "No, I can manage myself but can you please just let me have some time to process all this? I promise to show up tomorrow," Tzuyu stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter