Chapter 11

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu lied down on the floor looking at the ceiling after her training. Her body wasn't ready for the hardcore training that Momo gave her but she's okay with it.

 

"It will hurt for the first 4 weeks but your body will get used to it and soon you can be stronger than your brothers." Momo gave Tzuyu a water bottle and lied down together with her.

"I don't want to be stronger than them,"

"But you still will anyway, you want it or not,"

"So how did you and Nayeon met?" 

"Well, I first saw her when I visited Korea in the 1930's to have a meeting with the East Asian council since there was a war going on between the South East Asian royal families, her father couldn't come so his only child was appointed to be there and I was the queen that time already."

 

"And let me guess, you fell for her the first time you met her?" 

 

"She hated me since she thought I'm a which I surely am not and she even had a conclusion that I will turn my back from the council and will start to conquer the whole world like what Japanese men did in the beggining of the 19th century."

 

"You can't blame her about that though since she probably lived in Korea before it was even officialy called Korea. She must have seen what Japan did to Korea that time, they're having the peace they wanted and yet you guys came and took their freedom again." 

 

"I understand her for that but it doesn't matter anymore since we're together now and nothing could seperate us again," Momo said and showed a sweet smile to Tzuyu.

 

"What are you guys talking about that you guys forget about us already?" Dahyun asked and sat down beside Momo while Nayeon is standing in front of Momo.

 

"Tzuyu why don't you stay the night here? I'm sure your body is very tired and you probably can't drive tonight, we'll just call Taecyeon about this," Nayeon said and smiled showing her two front teeth.

 

"You look like a bunny when you smile," Tzuyu teased Nayeon and ran away before she could even react while Dahyun and Momo started laughing.

 

"Chou Tzuyu, I take it back you're not staying the night with us!" 

 

_______________

 

Tzuyu woke up with the pain in her head again and she doesn't know why it's happening to her. Ever since the day Taecyeon and Tao found her in her room having a bad dream and woke up with a headache she would wake up in the same cycle and in the end she'll have a bad headache. Feeling the pain for almost a week already, she's quite used to it already.

 

"Tzuyu are you awake now? The breakfast is served already and here's the clothes that Momo got you," Dahyun spoke while she's outside Tzuyu's room.

 

"Thanks Dahyun and I'll be out in a few minutes!" Tzuyu said while massaging her head to ease the pain.

 

"I should really consult my dad about my situation right now. My brothers didn't became like this when they're still coping up with the fact that they're a beta," Tzuyu mumbled to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter