Chapter 15

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Momo-ahh," Tzuyu called to her Japanese friend. It's Monday and it's their first class so she's very bored and she still want to sleep. "I'm bored," she continued and slumped her head on the table.

 

"Finally, someone who could understand my sufferings!" 

 

"Do you want to ditch class?" Tzuyu playfully suggested and nudged Momo's shoulders. "That would actually be great," Tzuyu's eyes shone but Momo isn't exactly finish with her sentence yet,  "But if Nayeon or Dahyun sees me cutting classes again, I'm dead, so that would be a big no."

 

Tzuyu frowned and sat back properly at her chair. "Why do you have to be such a scaredy cat because of your girlfriend? Even Taec is like that with Suzy," Tzuyu complained.

 

"Yoda, once you and Mina are finally together you'll understand what it is to be like in our place," Momo sighed. "But Mina and I are just friends, how can we be together?" Tzuyu innocently ask.

 

"Such a naive girl," Momo mumbled to herself.

 

It's been 2 months since classes started in JYP University. After what happened to Tzuyu when she met the three werewolves none from Tzuyu's friends or siblings ever mentioned about the topic again. They don't want a Tzuyu-runaway anymore since they don't really know where they could find her if ever she's lost again.

 

And they also want to make Tzuyu's mind calm down for the meantime, or not.

 

"Do you want to accept my offer again?" Momo asked suddenly after they returned to silence. "What offer?" Tzuyu asked, she's quite confused but she has a strong feeling that it's about the werewolf thingy.

 

"Do you want to hunt with us? The werewolves will teach you properly," Momo whispered so that Tzuyu will be the only one to hear it.

 

Momo noticed that Tzuyu is starting to become uneasy so she said, "If you don't want to come, it's okay with us."

 

Tzuyu is actually fine with the idea being with other creatures, she's just new with the events happening in her life. 

 

"No, I'm fine with it but let's just skip the introduction part since that's what making me uneasy."

 

"Then let's meet at the auditorium before we go my house since there's a forest nearby and no human really goes there," Momo smiled, she's relieved that Tzuyu didn't walk away from them again.

 

"Ms. Chou and Ms. Hirai do you have any problem there at the back side? Would you like me to assign you to sit here at the front?" The proffesor asked to them.

 

"Nothing sir!" 

 

"Then make sure to listen to my class Ms. Hirai and you too Ms. Chou, I still remember you being late for the first day of class," The proffesor then went back to teaching.

 

"That guy always remember every bad thing a student did," Tzuyu whispered to Momo.

 

"Ms. Chou, I can hear you whispering!"

 

"He also had great sense of hearing," Momo said which made Tzuyu chuckle.

 

_______________

 

"What were you talking about with Momo on our class with Mr. Park that you guys even got his attention?" Mina asked to Tzuyu as the latter picked her up from her class so they could have lunch together with Tzuyu's friends.

 

Mina's also fine with Tzuyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter