Chapter 18

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where did you went? Your sister is unconcious and yet you're no where yo be found, you didn't even respond to Nayeon's messages!" Tao angrily asked to Taecyeon who just arrived when an hour already passed since Tzuyu fainted.

 

"I'm sorry, we had to bring Mina to her house since she fainted a while ago and before that something weird happened," Taecyeon apologized sincerely.

"Where's Tzuyu by the way?" Taecyeon asked changing the topic and Tao just had to roll his eyes because of Taeceyeon's irresponsibilty.

 

"She's upstairs Taec, I'll show you," Nayeon butted in before the two siblings would tear each other's throat. "I'll go with you to check her," Momo followed the two while Tao is left at the living room.

 

"Nothing bad happened to her, right?" Taecyeon asked as he rubbed Tzuyu's hair gently. "No, Dahyun just made her unconcious to try if she'll have her mind back." Nayeon answered.

 

"If she's really bewitched we need to tell the council about this," Taecyeon looked at Momo and Nayeon to see if they would agree.

 

"I don't think they should know yet, they would panic if they find out that we had contact with witches and they might really send Tzuyu back to China with you and Tao," Momo answered back.

 

"Then what should we do?"

 

"It's better if we talk with Sana about it, we should ask her in how to remove the spell she casted on Tzuyu," Nayeon answered and Taecyeon agreed by nodding his head.

 

After a couple of minutes of just staring at Tzuyu the latter started to open her eyes but what she said made the three confused.

 

"Is Mina hurt by what I did?" 

 

_______________

 

Sana walked inside the house silently hoping that Mina will be sleeping. "Why did you do that?"

 

"Suzy, you surprised me there," Sana said after her heart rate went back to normal. "Stop acting so innocent and tell me why you hurt Mina?" Suzy asked as her tone started to raise.

 

"I needed to, her father commanded me to do it or else he would kill my parents!" Sana said, she's too frustrated, she didn't want to hurt Mina but she just can't let her family die.

 

"You promised to me that you'll protect her!"

 

"I want to but I love my family more!"  Sana snapped back as she sob, she haven't realized that she's already crying.

 

"He killed them 5 years ago Sana! You hurt Mina for nothing!" 

 

"Wait what did you said?" 

 

Suzy is cursing herself right now, why did she let Sana know it just like that. "N--Nothing, I said nothing" Suzy stuttered.

 

"Don't lie Suzy, tell me what you said a while ago!" 

 

"Lord Yuki killed your family 5 year ago but it wasn't supposed to happen, it was an accident the men the Lord sent are just supposed to check on them but you're father attacked them that's why they fought back!" 

 

"He held me like a sick dog, he made me do things I never wanted, I betrayed my own best friend and it's all for nothing?! Accident or not I would make him suffer!" 

 

"Sana, don't make decisions you will regret," Suzy said to try to calm her down but it didn't work on her. "For ing 10 years I wasn't able to see my family because he wanted to keep me in his side, I go everywhere he goes ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter