Chapter 17

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get inside the car and don't speak until I said so," Dahyun opened the door of her car for Sana to enter it. Since she's feeling quite quilty for what she did earlier, Sana did what Dahyun told her to do without any hessitations.

 

Dahyun brought Sana to the nearest park she could think of immediately. "Have you been here?" Dahyun guided Sana to a bench where they could sit at.

 

"I haven't, I always have to be with Mina since that's what her father said so," Sana answered and tried to smile.

 

"Why did you do that?" Dahyun asked after the two of them got quiet. Sana is of course not dumb to not know what Dahyun meant by that so she just answered, "'Cause I had to do it."

 

"Who ordered you to do it? Sana you're not the type of person to harm anyone just because you had to,"

 

"Someone ordered me to do it, he's so powerful that no one would be able to argue with him," Sana answered, she needs to be careful with her words since she doesn't want Yuki to be mad at her.

 

"It seems like that person is holding someone so important to you for him to be able to make you betray your best friend," Dahyun scoffed.

 

"He does," Sana answered nonchantly which made Dahyun quiet. "He have my whole family and anytime he could kill them, that's why I had to follow him," she continued.

 

"What spell did you cast on Tzuyu? Maybe if I know it I could help her to be free from your magic,"

 

"What magic are you talking about?" Sana felt nervous because of what Dahyun asked. She isn't allowed to tell anyome that she's a witch.

 

"Look, I have this special ability to know if someone is a human or not. I don't how I got it but it's just there, that's why I know you're not human so tell me what did you put in the water you gave her?"

 

"It's a potion that should make Tzuyu follow every order I make but I first need to look straight at her eyes for it to work."

 

"But I don't get why you need to poison Tzuyu's mind," Dahyun complained and pouted, for Sana it's a cute act so she kinda laughed.

 

"Tzuyu likes Mina even though she herself can't accept it, that's why I needed to do that,"

 

"And what about the kiss?"

 

"I knew Mina would come, Tzuyu's heart can't stay away from Mina that's why  Mina herself must stay away from Tzuyu,"

 

"You don't like her do you?" 

 

"Who?"

 

"Tzuyu,"

 

"Even before Mina met Tzuyu, I already know her because of the research I did about Tzuyu's family for my lord. When I found out about her, I immediately liked her but when Mina admitted she likes Tzuyu, I knew she isn't for me so I let her and Mina to have a chance but then fate decided it isn't their time yet,"

 

"It's a good thing," Dahyun said in relief. "What do you mean by that," Sana felt confused in what Dahyun meant by her words. "It's a good thing you let them had their chance even when fate stopped their love to bloom," Dahyun explained.

 

"Why?"

 

"It's not right to say this at the current moment but I like you and it may seem selfish but I only want you for me that's why I'm relieved to know you don't like Tzuyu anymore,"

 

"Dahyun is this a joke?"

 

"No, Minatozaki Sana, I like you and if you'll let me show you how much I feel for you, I will do everything in my power to make you happy and I'd do anything for you no matter how much it will cost me." 

 

Dahyun slowly leaned closer to Sana but the latter pushed her away. "Dahyun things are very complicated in my life and I don't want to drag you in it so please stop what ever feelings you're harboring for me"

 

It crashed Dahyun's heart but she doesn't want anyone to see her being weak, most importantly to the persons dear to her so she's trying to stop her tears from flowing.

 

"Let's get you back home, I still need to check on Tzuyu," Dahyun reached her hand for Sana to take and she did took it. 

"Dahyun, I'm---"

 

"No need to ask for forgiveness, let's just get you home and I'm just hoping you'd apologize to Mina," Dahyun cut her off immediately and the two of them went back to Dahyun's car silently.

 

_______________

 

"Mina wait!" Momo called for Mina who's still running away. Mina kept on running and ignored Momo until she stumbled because of her tiredness.

 

Since Mina stumbled Momo was able to catch up with her and helped her stand up from the ground. They haven't realized it yet but they actually reached the soccer field already. "Are you okay?" Momo asked and looked worriedly at Mina.

 

"Why did they have to betray me, Momo?" Mina asked as tears continued to flow from her eyes. "I don't know Mina," Momo honestly answered as she tried to calm Mina.

 

"I trusted Sana, she's like a sister to me already! And I thought Tzuyu wouldn't hurt me like how she did but I was wrong!" Mina screamed and it seems like the sky is being one with her since even though Summer is near it rained and thunder is even forming from it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter