two

One Last Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun’s massaging his temple while sitting in the corner of the campus main cafeteria. He can’t believe he just been kicked out by a woman that looked his age, worst part is the woman is his new professor.

“How could this university accepted someone that young as a professor!” He curses to the air in front of him.

He takes the soda can he grabbed earlier from the vending machine and breaks it open before he gulps down half on its content in one go. “what’s her name again?” He takes out his smart phone and begins to enter his campus internal website that’s only accessible for the students and lectures. He clicks on his class on Monday morning and look for the name of his professor.

“Cha Eungi.” He scoffs, “Let’s see what background you have, shall we.” He then begins one of the thing he’s an expert about—stalking.

From his quick search, he knows she received several awards in green design area. Cha Eungi apparently has made some world-known researches collaborating with engineers from around the globe and that’s one of the reason why she earned her professor title. There’s even a magazine who did a cover story on her for being one of the youngest talented academia in South Korea—Kyuhyun cannot hold himself from not scrolling his eyes. According to the article, she’s been a gifted child since she was little and she continues to amazed her teachers with her outstanding performance in class.

“Cih, a teacher’s pet that spent the rest of her life studying. No wonder she doesn’t take care of herself.” He mumbles as he turns another pages in his smart phone.

“Who is?” Lee Donghae takes a seat in front of him follows by Lee Hyukjae.

“You guys aren’t coming to class?”

“Aish Kyu, you’re the one that thought us to ditch class halfway by saying we’re going to the toilet.” Donghae takes Kyuhyun’s soda can to gulp down what’s left in it. “You were mumbling to your phone earlier, who can’t take care of herself?”

Hyukjae takes Kyuhyun’s phone from him and put the phone in between him and Donghae to see what’s been bothering Kyuhyun.

“Mwoya.. she’s pretty how could you say she can’t take care of herself?” Donghae points Eungi’s picture that’s featured in the online magazine. “Who is she? Do you know her?”

“My new professor.”

“WHAT?!!” both of the men shouts then quickly cover their mouth with their hands.

 “Whoah, I should’ve change my major a long time ago, we only have old s in the physics department. I will be a diligent student if I have a lecturer like this.” Hyukjae takes a closer look to the photo.

“I think the picture has been photoshoped, she doesn’t look that cute in real life.” Kyuhyun takes back his phone. “Her hair is messy, her face needs some collagen care, her lips are chipped, aish, I can’t say the girl in the class is the same girl in this picture.”

“The girl? Is she that young?” Donghae returns from the vending machine with three chocolate bars in his hands.

“Ya! Are you stupid? Just read the article, she was born only four years earlier than us! Ya Cho Kyuhyun, that’s a perfect age for a hot noona.” Says Hyukjae spontaneously.

“She dared to kick me out of her class for being thirty minutes late. I think she really has no idea who I am. I’m the one who should kick her, not the other way around.” He tears open the chocolate bar. “The look she gave me earlier, aarrgghh! I just really want to pluck her eyes for glaring at me like that. she thinks only because she’s a smat*ss, she can tell me what to do.”

“Ya, calm down. It’s just the beginning of the semester, you have almost six months to torture her.” Donghae suddenly has a brilliant idea in his head, “Hey, I think if she annoys you that much, you should just mess with her.”

Kyuhyun lifts his head and now pays more attention to Donghae, “Go on, I’m listening.”

“She not too old for you to mess around with so you can treat her like any other girl you played with.” Donghae runs his thumb across his own lips, “I mean, think about this. Instead of using the old trick of kicking her out, why don’t you just seduce her? you’ll get the score you need, you’ll pass the class, and get to taste this hot noona.”

Hyukjae taps Donghae shoulder and points his other hand to Kyuhyun. “That sound more interesting than just simply kicking her out.”

“Guys, I met her once and I can tell she’s not the kind of girl that’ll be seduced my fancy sweet talk or my thick wallet.” Kyuhyun’s interested in the idea but he feels like this one will be a waste of his time.

“Aish, let’s make it interesting then.” Hyukjae bangs his hand into the round table several times. “Imagine this: you play your role of being the teacher’s pet, you get her sympathize to you, you seduce her and later on she’ll give up to your charm, you play on her good side for one whole semester, and once the semester ends you mess with her badly.”

“Ne, imagine you let her teach you in front of the class in the morning but you’re banging her at night.” Donghae lifts his palm to Hyukjae to high-five, “I wish I can do that with one of my professor—silly, none of them is even considered ‘young’, leave alone ‘hot’.”

“I dare you, Cho Kyuhyun.” Hyukjae gets up from his chair, can’t hold on to his own excitement. “I dare you to seduce her, get her into your bed, get her picture, and you know—you can use that to blackmail her for the rest of the time she’s here. If she doesn’t give you the score you want or she tries to kick you out from the class, you just need to remind her about your future affair.”

Kyuhyun laughs cynically, “Ya Lee Hyukjae! You’re talking as if the affair’s already happened.”

“Make it happen then! Besides, I’m curious what’s underneath this pretty shirt of hers.” He points the phone screen.

Kyuhyun’s intrigue in doing what he just said. They’re right, he gets to enjoy the thrill of going after an older woman that he always likes, he will also—after he gets into her good side—able to get a taste of her body, which he can use to blackmail her later so he can get his way around the classes.

“I bet you can’t do it.” Donghae talks and smirks cunningly. “You’re afraid to get your hands dirty.” Adds him, trying to mess with Kyuhyun’s mind. He knows his best friend well, when it comes to girls and challenge, Cho Kyuhyun will go the distance to prove that he’s the alpha amongst his friends.

“If I can?” Kyuhyun falls into his trap.

“If you can, you’ll get all those things we said earlier. You get your own reward.”

Kyuhyun stares into the distance. Even though he’s known for being reckless he’s actually always compares the pros and cons before he does anything risky.

“I really can’t imagine myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter