fifteen

One Last Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She doesn’t know when’s the last time she felt so out of breath the way she is right now, Cha Eungi never needed oxygen more than she needs it at the moment. The burning inside her chest is getting even fiery since she tries so hard to control her own heart that’s ready to jump out of her anytime soon. The way Kyuhyun holds her and attacks her has overwhelmed her, especially since she’s trying so hard to keep up with his pace.

They’re still sitting on the love seat sofa, Kyuhyun being under her as Eungi sitting on top of his laps as they take their kissing session slowly into something deeper. His mind is about to explode when he hears her vague sigh while she’s pressing her whole body into his, now Kyuhyun can feel every curve of her front body parts and the way she’s moving her pelvic beneath has erases his whole sanity.

Kyuhyun softly moves his hand from her nape down to her back as he slowly slips his hands underneath her shirt to graze her back passionately. Eungi moans softly once his finger runs through the nook of her spine while he tenderly in her bottom lips, she combs his hair with her hands and give a little pull to express how arouses she is.

He moves his hand to the side of her hips as he quietly begins to lift up the rim of her shirt and Eungi helps his task of undressing her easier by lifting both of her arms upward so it takes no time until she exposes herself in front of her man. Kyuhyun quickly pulls the neck part of his shirt and takes off his own attire before he continues kissing Eungi then parts their kiss one more time to takes off his Rolex from his wrist then puts it on the side table next to the sofa.

“The metal might hurt your skin.” He whispers in front of her lips to answer the question she has on her face before he picks up the pace where they left off.

Her gets louder as Kyuhyun patiently moves his kiss downwards into her scapula, he lingers a little bit to leave some kiss marks on her fair skin while his left hand supporting her back that begins to get sweaty and his right hand slowly reach out for her round . Eungi’s biting her lips to hold her own excitement once Kyuhyun’s tongue starts to tease the peak of her as his other hand busy grazing her thigh.

Kyuhyun lifts her hip and moves her to his right to make Eungi sitting on the space next to him while he gets down on his knees to continues pleasing his woman. He runs his tongue in between her s as he slowly ing her shorts and Eungi gladly lifts her bottoms to make it easier for him to takes off her pants. Kyuhyun pulls himself away from her while he’s trying to catch his own breath, now he can see Eungi being as plain as she can be and he can feel his own face gets hotter the more he stares into her perfect features.

Eungi moves her hands to cover her s as she bites her lips nervously, her face is burning since her shyness takes over, being stared at the way Kyuhyun looks at her right now is somehow making her feel less confident than she was moments before.

“Don’t stare like that, is there something wrong with me?” She looks down to her own body.

Kyuhyun smiles and pushes himself back closer to her then he runs his thumb on her lips and kiss her softly.

“Noona, you’re beautiful.” He whispers in between their kiss. “Sorry for starring, it’s just that you’re so beautiful I can’t help not to look at you.”

He pulls Eungi’s body closer to him so she sits on the edge of the sofa to make his access over her body easier, his hand is caressing her inner thigh while his lips are still busy her lips. Kyuhyun feels Eungi’s grip on his back get tighter as he slowly begins to rub her private part, her breathing gets heavier the more he plays his finger on her spot and he can feel how wet she is down there, just by imagining what he will do with her part later already gets him more excited than he already is.

Kyuhyun parts their lips while he’s slowly using his tongue to caress her body, he takes his time as he runs his tongue from her neck to the peak of her left and continues downward to her navel, and he doesn’t stop there. Eungi gets a grip on his shoulder as he begins to run his tongue on the surface of her private part, she begins to moan again when he’s using two fingers to arouses her inside her core while his tongue is still busy running on top of her spot. Eungi feels like her body is about to explode in pleasure as Kyuhyun continuously touches the right spot in her core and she curves her body not long after to withstand the great sensation she feels underneath.

He lets her savour her before he continues the next course in their love making session. Eungi’s face is now blushing while she looks helplessly pleased by what her boyfriend just did to her, she doesn’t want to look like an older noona that’s so clueless in front of the former womanizer that she knows he is and she wants to please him as much as he just did her, so she takes his hands and put a force to signal him to stand up so she can do her business. This is not her first time but he succeeded to make her feel like a clueless by the way he arouses her. Eungi takes his hip in front of her and begins ing his pants before she pulls it down quickly. What display in front of her somehow excites her more and she takes no time to begin teasing him as she slowly runs her hand to massage his part.

Kyuhyun holds his excitement by biting his lips, but he lost his mind one more time as he feels Eungi’s moist lips begins to kiss the head of his private part. If that’s not enough to make him crazy, Eungi is now running her tongue on its surface and after she feels it’s wet enough, she takes on some of the length of his part into while her hand is still busy massaging its base. The warmness of on his part has spoiled him a little bit and he enjoys the way she’s playing with the base of his part. He moans softly as he notices Eungi’s rolling her tongue on the head of his part before she the soft skin on it, giving a tingling sensation that he never felt before. It’s weird for him since it’s definitely not his first time but she makes him feel like so. He was always confident whenever he holds a girl with him, but Cha Eungi makes he feels nervous and excited at the same time. If she keeps on doing this, Kyuhyun’s afraid that he’ll finish before he even gets a chance to give more pleasure to her so he softly caresses her hair and pull himself away from her, he takes her hand to help her stands up.

The insecurity in her eyes shows him how much she wants to try to pleasure him and he’s touched by her intention. To Kyuhyun, she doesn’t need to do much since he already feels like he’s floating on cloud nine right now, but he doesn’t want to hurt her feeling either by telling her not to do anything.

“Noona, we have a long way to go and I’m too excited already because of you, I can’t finish now.” He smirks and begins to kiss her again.

She’s tiptoeing to help herself to get better access to kiss him and her lack of height has make it harder for them to get it on. Kyuhyun notices this and he lifts her up and support her on his waist instead while Eungi automatically wraps her legs around his hips. Kyuhyun needs something to hold on for both of them since the position requires all of his strength so he moves themselves closer to the wall. She feels more excited as her touches the cold wall behind her, she knows it must be hard for him to keep up with this position so she wraps her arms tighter around him while they’re kissing again. Their private parts are rubbing against one another and the wetness in her area has make Kyuhyun lost his patience. He moves his hand to support her on her bottom while using the other hand to slowly lead his private part into hers. Eungi moans once she feels the head of his part poking into her and her loud moans breaks as soon as Kyuhyun join their bodies as one.

He glues their bodies closer together as he presses themselves more into the wall, he’s suppor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter