Chapter Nine

I Get Jealous in Loving You

"Song Ji Hyo. What a beautiful name. A beautiful person too. Hmmm, what a fate she got. Haishhh, life is so not fair. I should be paired with her!" Lee Jong Suk murmured alone on his bed after searching Song Ji Hyo's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram account which left him in frustration because it seems like Ji Hyo didn't have any accounts of these media social. Does she even socialize? Does she have a phone? Aishhh, Lee Jong Suk just can't stop murmuring. He really wants to meet Song Ji Hyo again.

*kai's house*

"Ji Hyo-ssi, can you please help me? Massage my head please" said Kai to Ji Hyo. He begs like a little boy that wants his mom to buy him a toy. He makes his famous puppy face from his room to make Ji Hyo feels pity. But Ji Hyo pays no attention to him as she continues sweeping the floor. Kai who wants her to massage his head came over to her and put his hand on her waist making Ji Hyo to accidentally shocked and pushed Kai to the floor. She was startle to his actions. Kai growls in pain as his headache gets worsen.

"Ya! Do you want to kill me? Why did you push me? Argh, my headache has got worsen"

"Ya! Why did you surround your hand on my waist so suddenly? That is why I pushed you. I was shocked!"

"Shut up!" Kai gets mad at her and makes his way to his room leaving Ji Hyo. 

"Kai-ssi" Ji Hyo knocked on Kai's door after she has finish clean the house. (She particularly clean the house all of the time). She felt sorry to him and she wants to say sorry. 

"Please don't be mad. I'm sorry. It's an accident. I promise I won't do that again, okay?" Said Ji Hyo hoping Kai would open the door. But, still no respond. "Ummm, you want a massage right? I'm bored now, so.....let me massage your head. I'm very good at massaging." She jokes but still Kai didn't open the door. So, she decided to stay there and without realizing, she felt asleep. Kai who was leaning behind the door heard her and decided to punish her by not opening the door. But, he can't stand his pain so he opens the door and to his shock Ji Hyo fell to his legs because she was sleeping. Kai hold her swiftly so that she didn't fell to the floor and hurt her head.

"Aigoo, this girl. She was supposed to help me instead but I was the one who help her. Is this what she wants? Aishh, should I just let her be here or should I carry her to her room? But what about my head? She have to massage me. Aishh! I'll just take her to her room." Kai murmured to himself and carry Ji Hyo like a baby slowly to her room. He puts her onto her bed where he was about to overlap her because she suddenly pulled him and say....

"Kai-ssi, I'm sorry. I'll massage your head later." Kai's eyes widen after hearing those words. He suddenly smiled.

"How cute. She can still talk even when she is sleeping. Wuuuw, what a sleepyhead." He gives out a chuckle and put Ji Ho' hands away. He closes the door and said "sleep tight, my fakey girlfriend." Kai went to the kitchen and make himself a coffee as he reflects on what Ji Hyo has said just now.

"Aishh, what a crazy girl! Keeps saying sorry. Sorry this sorry that. I just can't stand it. Hmmm, she looked very lovely when she's sleeping. Like an angel." He smiled and make his way to his room happily. That is the beginning of his love for Song Ji Hyo. 

"Am I in love?" Kai ask himself while hugging his pillow. "She always makes my heart beating fast every time she stares at me. Since day one. And I, why do I like to make her mad and sad? And why am I happy to see that? Is torturing fun? Aish! Yes! And I'm boastful too and also arrogant! That's why she didn't treat me very well like she did to Lee Jong Suk. Aish, that guy again! I can't let this happen. I don't like them being close. She should give me that "treatment" because I'm her boyfriend!........ya! KIM JONGIN! You're her fake boyfriend. Arghhh! Still, I'm her boyfriend. It doesn't matter we're in a fake relationship or not!" Kai scolding and wandering himself. He is jealoussss. 


Hey guys! Finally I got the time to add this chapter. Hope you guys like this one! Please please please leave a comment. Thanks!