Chapter Two

I Get Jealous in Loving You

When she arrives in the city, she walks herself to find a place to live in. People watched her weirdly as she's pulling her luggage and wandering around. 

"Excuse me, sir. Is there any cheap apartment here?" Asked Ji Hyo to a taxi driver who was reading a newspaper.

"Oh yes it is. It's the Orchid's apartment. Would you like to go and see it?" The taxi driver asks and Ji Hyo nodded directly.

The room that she will lived in is very big, furniture has been set up by the dweller and it is very beautiful. Ji Hyo was amaze and it only costs her few won. Lucky her. She gets in and puts her luggage on the bed as she opens the window to take a loaf of the city. She loves the view from her apartment as its her first time seeing such a view. Suddenly, she misses her sister and decided to make a call but realizing it was midnight, she put out her action.

The next day, she went out to find a job. Ji Hyo wanted to work at a big company named "Destiny Enterprise". This company is a famous company that even celebrity buy stuffs there. But Ji Hyo was too shy and embarassed of her village style. This led her to work at a cafeteria as a waitress. Her salary is more than enough.

Here, she got one friend. Actually, many friends but the closest one is Lizzy. Lizzy is a funny, naughty girl. She's 1 year older than Ji Hyo. They always spent time together.


Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. And the lack of dialogues, I'll make more dialogues in the next chapter. Thanks for subscribing, and pleasee drop your comments. It will be a pleasure thank youu :)