Chapter Four

I Get Jealous in Loving You

"Hey! Do you know who is that guy? He's one of the famous celebrity in Korea!" lizzy scold Ji Hyo who was still in shock.

"I-I don't want to know about him. You know that I don't take entertainment seriously right?" Ji Hyo manage to talk after a long silence.

"Ji Hyo-ssi, you said you want to be a celebrity, so you must let yourself know a bit of entertainment. You see, your life is so boring, that's why you don't have friends." Lizzy told Ji Hyo in a chuckle.

"Hey! Lizzy! I didn't know you're this cruel." Ji Hyo let out a cry.

"Hahahahaha I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was just joking." Said Lizzy who was still laughing.

"But I feel sorry for that guy. Oh my! I swear he's going to kill me the next time we meet huhuhuhu." Ji Hyo talked in serious tone. 

"Hey gurl, you don't have to worry, you won't meet him again. He's super busy so he won't have the time to look for you." Lizzy said calming her bff.

**

"Kai! You should be more polite next time!" Mr. Manager scold Kai for being rude.

"For what? Fans are always like that. Acting cute in front of me. Trying hard, you know?" Said Kai defending himself.

"I don't think that pretty lady know who you are. She doesn't scream like your fans always did. She even give you a life lesson just now." Mr.Manager said while give out a chuckle.

"Hey! She did that because....because." 

"Because what?"

"Because she's just pretending, that's all. Full stop. Now, shut up." Said Kai nervously. Actually after the incident, he didn't talk much like he always did. His manager let out a sigh and went to the kitchen to take a glass of water for Kai. He feel sorry for him but it's his fault for causing a scene. They had to cancel every meetings that day.

"I need to find that girl, how dare she do that to me. I swear I'm going to make her life miserable." Kai let out a demonic laughter after talking to himself.

*one week later*

"Kai! Wake up! Did you forget that you'll have an important meeting today? And you'll be filming your new advertisement." Mr. Manager wakes Kai up while running around to pick the stuffs they will need.

"Oh my! I almost forgot about that. Please wait for a while. I'm going to take a quick shower." Said Kai who just woke up.

"Aish! This kid! Faster! Your food is getting colder and we're getting late." ....

*at the cafeteria*

"Ji Hyo-ssi, we need to clean this place right away because a celebrity is coming to film. Faster!" Said Lizzy who was hectic. The both of them was in charge that day while the other workers get an off day.

"wait, what? A celebrity? Why? And who?" Ji Jyo ask blankly.

"Aishh this girl, I've told you the other day right? And I don't know who is it. Well, I hope he is handsome and wanted to be my boyfriend or maybe....HUSBAND! HAHAHAHA." said Lizzy who started to stop doing her work after listing a list of handsome actors that she think will come.

"Hey! Stop dreaming. Maybe he's ugly and old. Hahaha." Ji Hyo let out a chuckle which makes Lizzy to glare at her.

"Tsk tsk tsk Ji Hyo babee, even if he's old, but got some money, I am willingly to live with him." Said Lizzy laughing until she almost fell on the floor.

"Ughh, what a gold digger." Ji Jyo said in an 'ew' way.

"Well, I am! Hahahaha. What about you? Hmm, what if Kai is the one who'll be coming? You'll get beaten to death by him." Said Lizzy laughing hard. AGAIN. 

"Ya! How can you say that? I-It- It's not him that's coming okay? I'm sure about that." Said Ji Hyo frightenly.

"We'll see" ....

**

"Kai! Faster! We need to get in now. You're running late." Mr.Manager said to Kai who seems to not have the interest to enter the cafeteria. "Kai!! Are you waiting for a red carpet?" the stern voice of Mr.Manager wake Kai from his imagination.

Ji Hyo and Lizzy were asked to stay in their position. Lizzy told Ji Hyo to impress the director.

Kai sit on one of the chair, reading on his script lazily still recalled of the incident the other day. Mr. Manager walk in the cafe after getting some of Kai's stuff when suddenly he lift his head up just to see Ji Hyo and Lizzy standing in their position. He was suprised by the sudden coincidence and quickly walk to Kai's place.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Kai!" Mr. Manager walk excitedly to Kai.

"Ugh, what again?" Said Kai annoyed.

Mr. Manager hit Kai couple of times and said "Look who's here?" He smirks before cocking his head to the other side as a signal for Kai. Kai then followed the movement. And ......

Jihyo who was still motivated by Lizzy who was trying to give her advice which she take seriously then turned her head to the filming set but suddenly recognize a figure siting not too far away, shocked. She widen her eyes while Kai already did the same. He jumped off his seat and both of them raise their hand, pointing each other and say .....

"YOU!"...


Hey guys! i hope you like this chapter. i will update again tonight. Thank you for subscribing this. I'm so happy! And please excuse my language and grammar. hehehee.