Chapter Ten

I Get Jealous in Loving You

*At Jessi's birthday party*

"Kim Jongin! Come here! Long time no see!" Said Jessi hugging his little brother eventhough they're not siblings. Jessi is a rap star who rose to fame when she join a show called "Unpretty Rapstar".

"Ya! Why are you hugging me? Aish, let me go." Kai told Jessi. Actually he's happy to finally meet his bestfriend once again but he feels uneasy because he brings Ji Hyo with him. 

"Omo! Usually, you're the one who hugs me first and lift me up happily. What has happen to you?" Jessi sulk.

"Hey! Didn't you heard the news? I'm dating now. I finally got myself a date." Whispered Kai to sulking Jessi hoping his noona to not continue her sulking games.

"Oh my god! You're dating? Who is that halpless lady to have you as a boyfriend? How can she stand your ty behaviour. Boastful, arrogant, grumpy, annoying, childish. Hmmm, what a pity." Said Jessi jokingly makes Kai to almost pull her hair.

"Ya!Ya!Ya! Don't you dare to pull my hair! There's a lot celebrities here. And also reporters. Do you want your face to be at the front page of all the newspapers tomorrow?" Said Jessi who was threatening Kai but end up getting her hair being pulled by Kai who doesn't care about what his noona was talking because she always say that. He's sure that his noona won't do that.

"She's lucky to have me as her boyfriend, noona. And, we live together. HAPPILY. She loves me and I love her." That statement left Jessi with wide open. Happily? What is he talking about? No girl has been happy to live with him. Is the girl is out of her mind? Jessi give out many assumption to what kind of a woman Kai is dating. 

Her view of the woman is a "gold digger". She was awaken from her thoughts when Kai called her from the corner of the room. Kai went back to Ji Hyo after saying that he's dating.

"This is my girlfriend. Her name is Song Ji Hyo." Kai told Jessi happily. 

"Hi, Song Ji Hyo! I'm Jessi. Kai's bestfriend. I hope you're not jealous of my closeness with your boyfriend." Said Jessi smiling trying to see her reaction. 

"Um, hi too." Ji Hyo nodded replying Jessi with a smile. "I was not jealous actually. Kai told me everything about you when we were on our way here. You guys seems to be very close to each other. And you're very pretty!" Ji Hyo gives Jessi her cute smile that makes Jessi to feel an awe for a moment because someone just praise her. She liked it when someone praises her so that makes all of her assumption about Ji Hyo gone just like that. 

Kai were smiling behind those two womens who just start a chit chat. It's been a week he didn't see that smile on Ji Hyo's face. This whole week, she seems to be very sad. He did ask her why she didn't talk much but she never give him any answer. He was about to express his feelings to this beautiful girl but things didn't went out right for him. She was having a problem. He wants to show her his love (giving a sign) but he's afraid it will only worsen her day so he just zipped his mouth that whole week. Luckily it's his bestfriend's birthday that night, so he can take the chance and talk a lot in the car to break the silence. 

*PANG* A sudden slap from Jessi wakes Kai from his moonshine. 

"Ya! How many times should I call out your name? You make me sick throat. Go to Ji Hyo! She's waiting for you there. It looks like she have a problem. She received a call just now, so I leave her alone to have her own privacy. Why don't you check on her? Okay, bye! I have to entertain my friends! Bye byeee!" Kai watches Jessi went on to her friends after that.

"Ji Hyo-ssi, are you okay? Jessi noona told me you were crying? Is everything okay?" Kai asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Actually, my sister just call me, that's why I cried because I miss her so much. I wanted to hear her voice in ages but it's just that time does not let us have a chat for a moment. But that's okay, she called me already. I'm happy already. Thanks for worrying." Said Ji Hyo giving Kai her brightest smile while wiping her tears. Kai swiftly place his fingers on Ji Hyo's face helping her to wipe away the tears.

"You looked very lovely, you know? I'm so glad to see you smiling again." kai smiles while uttering his words that makes Ji Hyo feels weird for a moment.

"Ya, Kai-ssi, you're acting all weird. Why are you being nice to me suddenly? Are you up to something?" She pushed Kai away after realizing his actions.

"Aishh, this girl, really? Didn't you remember that we are in public? So, we must acting all lovey dovey in front of all these people, okay?" He whispered to Ji Hyo. He hates it actually. He doesn't want to lie. He wants them to be a real couple. But he's afraid to tell her that he actually likes her so he keeps on hurting her but in a good way while expressing his love eventhough the girl in front of him catches things up very slow. 

The party went out good that night and Kai and Ji Hyo really have fun. But someone's watching behind all the funs that Ji Hyo was having...


 Hey guys! Finally, I got to update this chapter! I hope you like this chapter. Thank you! please drop your comments heee. And, every characters that I put in this story is just for fun. I just put the other characters eventho they're not friends in real life hahaha. Thank you again guys for subscribing, reading and commenting!