Chapter Sixteen

I Get Jealous in Loving You

The week goes by very fast. Kai is busy with his works and Jihyo with her own. As usual, she cleans the house and do other stuffs. The both of them didn't talk for a while now. Jihyo has been distancing herself from Kai. She didn't want to bicker with him. While Kai on the other hand, keep wondering why Jihyo hasn't spoke to him yet after the incident. 

" Her ego is very high, huh? Even a simple sorry is hard to say? Okay. If she  wants it like that, I'll go with it. " said Kai who was taking a shower.

 That night, Kai went out from his room and saw Jihyo in the kitchen but he didn't want to talk so he just walked out of the house because he wants to have a dinner alone. 

" Oh! Kai! I've prepared dinner. Don't you want to eat? We didn't have dinner together for a week, so... " before she continues, Kai cuts her off " No, I'm going out for a dinner with my girlfriend. " 

Jihyo was dumbfounded by his words. She didn't say anything but just standing there. Kai gave her a glare and walked out of the house. 

" So, he already got a girlfriend? And he didn't tell me? Well....that's....that's good...We don't have to bicker again. And I won't talk to him again. " Jihyo talked to herself and serve a spoonful of meat. She finished everything she has cooked. 

...

" Hah! Take that you little wench! Ahahahaha! Now I'm satisfied. She'll get jealous and will beg to me to date her. Hahahaha! Oh my god! I can't imagine Jihyo with her tears, crying in front of me when I got home. " Kai laugh for his accomplishment. He thinks Jihyo feel bad and beg for him for forgiveness. But unfortunately, when he came home after getting a dinner,  Jihyo was not there to beg for forgiveness. Again, Kai feels mad. Very angry. He failed. 

He storms out. He opens Jihyo's bedroom door only to see  her already fell asleep. Suddenly, he remembers the time he lift Jihyo up to her room. The feeling of wanting to yell at her gone just like that. He finally realizes that in order to make the girl fall in love with him is by showering her his kindness and careness and gentleness. All this while, he keeps on torturing her. Yell at her, poke fun at her, threaten her. He never show her his good sides. And, his jealousy towards Lee Jong Suk. It's ridiculous. They never dated. And besides, he doesn't know if Jihyo likes him or not. 

By the way, Lee Jong Suk is not always here to accompany her so why would she fall for him? Before anything happens between them, Kai wants to make his first moves first. He doesn't want to miss his chance. 

" It's time to be a good boyfriend." thought Kai. So, Kai decides to change his behaviour first. Although these thing take time, he will do it for Jihyo. He feels like he wants to make her happy. 


So, another chapter is updated. Oh my, I'm so tired hahaha. I'll continue tomorrow, okay guys? I have to write and find new ideas for new chapters so maybe I will take time to update soon. Btw, please drop your comment about this chapter. Thank you ^.^