Chapter Twenty-Four

I Get Jealous in Loving You

" Um, hello Jihyo. Why did you call me late at night? " asked Lizzy sleepily.

" Lizzy! Help me! "

" Wae? What's wrong? What happen? "

" Kai! It's...it's Kai! " 

" What's wrong with Kai? What did you do? "

" He fainted. H...help me please. Palli! I'm at Mary's Bookstore. "

" Er...o...okay. I'll go there now. " Lizzy turn the call down. 

" Kai...what is actually happening? Huh... "

...

" Kai's condition is not that bad. It's just that he got gastric. He didn't eat for a couple of hours, I guess. And he's sick too. He got a fever. Please give him this medicine as soon as he wakes up. He'll wake up anytime soon. " Kai's private doctor said to Jihyo and Mr. Manager. He went home after that and Mr. Manager send him to the door. 

" Kai, why are you doing this? You're crazy! " said Jihyo worriedly while sitting next to Kai beside his bed. 

" Jihyo, thank you for calling me. I can't thank you enough for saving him. Thank you! " 

" It's nothing Mr. Manager. Kai is my friend, so I should help him. "

" I don't know what he's thinking. This boy, yaish! I swear I'm going to smack his head when he woke up. He's such  a nuisance sometime. "

" It's okay, You should go home, Mr. Manager. I'm sure you're tired. And won't you mind sending Lizzy home, right? Her house is just a few blocks from yours. "

" Oh, okay. Sure, I'll send her. " said Mr. Manager. He's heading to the car to start the engine. 

" Jihyo, are you sure you want to stay here? He might chase you out! "

" No, he'll not. He's the one looking for me, so he won't chase me out. You should go home. I'm sorry for troubling you. "

" Nah, it's okay. That's what bestfriends do right? Okay, see you.. "

Jihyo chose to stay the night with Kai just to check is he's okay. She's worried sick.

" Kai, wake up please. I'm very worried about you. And I want to know why you waited for me. You should have call. "