Chapter Twenty-Six

I Get Jealous in Loving You

" Why am I here? Where's Jihyo? Who send me here? Why am I here? Yaish! Jihyo! How could you?! Why'd you leave me again?! Argh, my head! " Kai suddenly lose control after he found out that he is in his room and Jihyo is not there. 

Jihyo was cleaning herself in the bathroom when suddenly she heard someone was yelling. She hurried up because she thought something bad has happen to Kai.

" Kai! What happen?! "

" Argh! My head hurts! "

" Oh no! Please wait for a sec. I'll go take a towel and a hot water! "

Several minutes has passed and Kai is feeling better now. He is eating now.

" Jihyo-ah, this is embarassing......ermmm...thank you. "

" What're you talking about, silly. Hahaha. " 

" No, I mean it. Thank you, Jihyo. "

" Arasseo..you're welcome. " 

" Emmm...Jihyo, can I ask you something? "

" Go ahead. "

" Why did you leave me? "

" Didn't I tell you that if we live together, your girlfriend might feel uncomfortable? And I need to get to work again. I haven't send my sister any money since I started work. "

" Hmmm,is that the only reason? Are you sure there is no other reason other than that? "

" Very sure. Why do you ask? " asked Jihyo while serving Kai's mouth with a spoonful of chicken meat. 

" How about Lee Jong Suk? Didn't you leave me because of him? " he utters his words unclearly because it is full of food which makes Jihyo to left out a chuckle. 

" No, he's never the reason why I move out. He's only lending me a hand. "

" Yeah, right. Don't lie. " Kai then turn his face to the other side of the room pouting.

" Ya! I told you he's only lending me a hand. Palli! Eat or you'll get sick again! " Jihyo pretending to get mad at Kai but Kai ignore it so he get a pinch on his stomach making him to growl in pain. Jihyo just laugh looking at this cute side of  Kai that she never seen before. 

" Hey! Don't laugh! I'm seriousssss! " Kai pretend to yell at Jihyo and ending his word with a hiss sound. Then he continue, " You're so pretty when  you smile. Just like me, I look handsome when I smile. I think we can make a good pair. " he jokes which makes Jihyo to  burst out into a full laughter. 

" Ya! What's wrong? Why did you laugh? It's true. Didn't you hear what everybody say about us? They said that we're a cute couple. " the two humans continue chit chatting about their memories when they decided to become a fake couple few months ago due to Kai's revenge.... 


Feel free to comment :)