Chapter Thirteen

I Get Jealous in Loving You

And to her shocked, she saw Kai's room is in a mess. Pillows everywhere, blankets on the floor and a body lying on the floor. It was like he was having aa battle while she and Lee Jong Suk were having fun in the living room. But why? Jihyo stares blankly. 

She wokes Kai up. Kai open his eyes slowly then fastened himself to get up after knowing Jihyo was there.

" What happen to you, Kai? "

" N-nothing, I was just having fun just now. " 

" Well, it looks like you're fighting. " 

" I said nothing! Now, get out! I'm going to clear these things. " Kai pushed Jihyo out of his room. Jihyo stands blankly thinking what did she do that makes Kai to be mad at her. 

" Aish, why'd she come here? She must've done making out with that guy and now she wants to tell me about it. " Kai started to think thoughts and slapped his face to wake himself from thinking bad thoughts. It's his off day and he wanted to spend time his free time with his "girlfriend" but because of that Lee Jong Suk guy, all of his plans vanished. It's still early though, but he's already not in the mood. 

" Oh! You're going out? " asked Jihyo to Kai after she heard someone closing the door. 

" Yeah, I wan to go to meet my manager to discuss about my new show. You stay home. " said Kai lazily. 

" He's acting weird. I wonder what happen to him. " said Jihyo after sending Kai out. 

...

" What? You're falling into her? You can't be serious! You said you only want to punish her. And now you're in love? Tsk,tsk,tsk. " said Mr. Manager. 

" Hmm, I'm not sure either. I hated and jealous when she'ss with Lee Jong Suk. I know that they don't meet often but the connection between them is....seriously I can't take it! " Kai took a sip of water after telling Mr. Manager about his problems.

" Just confess. It's easy, right? "

" Ya! Do you think confessing is an easy thing? It takes time. I'm not brave enough to say it yet. She might hate me for  that. " 

" You gotta figure it out by yourself Kai. "

" I'm confused. I'm confused with my feelings right now. Please help me, Mr. Manager. We've been friends since day one. Please please pleaseeeee. " Kai make his cute little face pleading a help from his manager only to get his head being pushed.

" Aish! Okay, why don't you just treat her best? You always treat her roughly. " Mr. Manager give him the easiest way to make Jihyo change her mind and thought Kai was actually a nice person.  By the way, it seems like Jihyo already forgotten about the "punishment" thing.

" Arasso! I'll do that. I'll make her fall into my kindness. " Kai laughed and make his way home. 


Hey. Another chapter is updated! I'll try to update  until chapter 20 if I can make it okay? Hahahaha. Please drop your comments below yeah? Thank you.