Chapter Twenty-One

I Get Jealous in Loving You

" I'm sorry, Kai-ah. I've got to go. I'll see you soon, bye. " 

" No! no! Wait! Jihyo! Don't leave me! Jihyo-ah! Jihyo! " Kai's voice started to fading away as the scenery went darker and darker then.....*RING!!! RING!!! RING!!!* the sound of the alarm clock woke Kai up. He startled for a second then he relalise it was just a dream. 

" Jihyo. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you suffer. I promise I won't do it again. I'll do anything to get you back. Just wait. " By that, Kai  has something that he's up to. Whether it's  good or bad, nobody knows. 

...

 

" Jihyo! Omo! Omo! I found it already! Lee Jong Suk! Oh my! He's so handsome in this. I'm sure we're going  to have a marathon tonight. " Lizzy said to Jihyo excitedly. She has become one of Lee Jong Suk's die hard fan. She's jumping happily. 

" Hahahaha, okay. Can we go to eat right now? We've been searching for your CD's since morning. I'm hungry.. "

" Okay, okay. We'll go find something to eat. But promise me that you're going to watch this drama with me okay? "

" Arasseo! "

...

" Hello, Jihyo dear. Are you busy tonight? I was thinking about inviting you for a dinner. Are you okay with that? " Lee Jong Suk asked Jihyo with his soft and gentle voice which makes Jihyo's heart to shaken a bit. 

" Er...er...er.. "

" What? Why do you talk like  that? "

" Er...no...nothing. It's...it's just that.... "

" It's just that you're melted by my voice, right? Hahaha... "

" No! Not that, silly hahaha. It's just that Lizzy asked me  to accompany her to watch your drama tonight. She's fangirling right now. "

" Oh really? She's a fan of mine? Haha! Arasseo. I'lllet you watch it with her tonight. But, you can come tomorrow, right? "

" Yeah, sure. Just call me, okay? "

" Okay, happy watching me okay? Goodnight, dear. " and they ended their conversation. 


Hey guys! I've been trying to update this chapter since few days ago but since my coverage is not really good, it keeps on cancel by its own. urghhh. But finally it's updated now. Thank you for waiting patiently.