Chapter Twelve

I Get Jealous in Loving You

" Hello, Song Ji Hyo speaking. " 

" Jihyo! Hi! Do you remember me? "

" Uh, I'm really sorry but I didn't seem to remember who you are. "

" Aish this person, it's me Lee Jong Suk. Remember? "

" Oh! Lee Jong Suk! Ya! How are you? How did you get my phone number? Did Kai give it to you? Aish, this guy, giving my number to people without my permission. "

" Hahaha, no no no! I got your number from Kai's manager. He's my friend. "

" Oh, I see. Hmm, but what makes you to call me? Is there anything? " Jihyo asked curiously. Actually, Lee Jong Suk just wanted to have breakfast with her before he goes to Hong Kong to shoots his new drama. So, Jihyo agrees and asked for Kai's permission. 

" Oh my! My stomach hurts! I can't drive you. I'm really sorry, Jihyo ya. Oh! I feel like I have to go to the toilet again. " said Kai. He rushed to the toilet. "Hah! Now you can't go out with that Lee Jong Suk boy. You're going to stay with me all day because today is my  free day. I can't let that Lee Jong Suk win you over!" Kai whispered happily to himself as he stays in the toilet for a moment. Sadly, Jihyo couldn't meet her friend. She keeps on saying sorry to Lee Jong Suk for cannot being able to meet him.

" That Kai! He's doing it for purpose! Nevermind, I'm going to their house and have a wonderful breakfast with lovely Jihyo. I don't care whose house it is." Lee Jong Suk stamp his feet and went to a restaurant nearby. 

( Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!! ) The doorbell rang many times. The sound of the bell made Jihyo and Kai distracted and cause Kai to rush to open the door.  And my my! What do we have here! Kai was shocked to see smiling Lee Jong Suk at his front door. He couldn't believe his eyes. How dare he! This guy is so ambitious!  Desperate! He began to open his mouth.

" What're you doing here, Lee Jong Suk-ssi? " asked Kai in a shaky voice. 

" Oh! I heard you're sick. So, I came and brought you medicine. And, wouldn't you mind if I have a breakfast with Jihyo. " asked Lee Jong Suk handing Kai his medicines. And before Kai could say Yes or No, Lee Jong Suk enters the house and greets Jihyo who was watching television. She feels contented by Lee Jong Suk presence. But Kai don't. The hatred overwhelms him. He hates that lovely smile that Jihyo was giving to Lee Jong Suk. She even treats him well. Kai slams the door and went into his room. 

" Have fun! Don't forget to throw all of those garbages! " Kai reminds them before entering his room. 

" Kai!" Lee Jong Suk stopped him. 

" What? You want to go home already? That's good. I'll go open the door for you. " said Kai in a sarcastic tone.

" No! I'm staying until 11 o'clock. I just want to say, don't forget to take the medicines I bought for you. You don't want your stomach ache got worsen right?" joke Lee Jong Suk. 

" Arasso, Doctor Lee Jong Suk. " said Kai slamming his door. He throws the medicine on his table. He was so mad. He locked the door. 

" I hate them! " Kai took one of his pillows and gives a punch. He was having a wrestling match in his bed. To release his anger while the two was having fun outside. 

" Jihyo-ssi, you looked very beautiful. You're like an angel sent from above." Lee Jong Suk said to Jihyo. He was so happy to meet with Jihyo once again.

" Lee Jong Suk-ssi, you're being ridiculous. Stop it. I'm not beautiful. " She blushed. The two have a long chat until 10;30 am. Lee Jong Suk had to make his way to the airport. He had to go early. He feel sad to leave Jihyo but promised to call her when he got the time. Jihyo nodded. She sent him to the door where they bid goodbye. Jihyo feels at ease because Lee Jong Suk treats her well and not like Kai. He always bully her. She feels very close to Lee Jong Suk.

So, Jihyo close the door and clean everything. After that, she went on to Kai's room. First, she knocked the door but no answer. She tries to open the door but it was locked. She was frightened and felt  something had happened to Kai. Suddenly, she remembers Kai put all the spare keys at a box in the drawer below the television. She took it and open the door. And to her shocked, she saw Kai was.....


Hey guys! So, this is the new chapter ahaha. Hope to finish this soon but there is still so many chapters that I've wrote in my book. So, I hope you guys will wait patiently hehehe. Thanks for new subscribers and comments. You can leave your comment about your opinion. Feel free tho! I'll try to update the next chapter very soon. Thank you!