Chapter Nineteen

I Get Jealous in Loving You

A month has passed after the incident that happen that morning. That moment still haunting Jihyo's mind. She can't stop thinking about it. It's the first time Kai behave that bad. And...the tears. It seems....so real, so pure. But Jihyo really wanted to forget all about it. She has moved on. And Kai should too. Besides, Kai already got a girlfriend so he shouldn't acted that way. So overreacting. They never met again.

The next morning after the incident, Jihyo went out of her room with her luggage. 

*knock* *knock*

" Kai-ssi, I'm moving out today. Be safe, okay? Don't think too much. Be happy. If you have a problem, don't hesitate to find me okay? You know where to find me, right? Kai? Kai? Are you in there? Please don't be like this. I'm sorry..."

" Get out already! I don't want to hear your voice anymore! Go! Go with that guy! Follow him! "

" Kai-ssi " " Go! " After hearing the word, Jihyo didn't say anything. She knows Kai is still mad at her. So she went out with her luggage and Lee Jong Suk is there to help her carry the luggage and the both of them went to Jihyo's old place. There...she was welcomed by her mates from the cafe she used to work. And...she also met with her ever beautiful funniest clever bestfriend, LIZZY! They hugged each other very tight until they ran out of breath. Everyone laughed at their first meet after such a long time of not seeing each other.

" Ya! Jihyo! I miss you so much! Why you never call me? I hate you! Hmm! " Lizzy pout at Jihyo and that makes Jihyo laugh. " Lizzy ah! I'm very sorry. It's just that I'm sooooo busy. I'll tell you later okay? You're sleeping here, right? " "Of course I'm sleeping here tonight. "

" Jihyo ah, I'm so happy to see you like this. I don't want to disturb your night today. So, I guess I'll leave now because I have something to do. So, we'll meet tomorrow. Are you okay with that? "

" Oh! Lee Jong Suk-ssi, I'm so sorry for troubling you. Thank you so much okay? And yeah sure, we can meet tomorrow. " " Okay, see you, bye. " Lee Jong Suk bid goodbye to Jihyo and everyone  and left the scenery. 

" Oi! Who's that guy? I thought you were with Kai? " " Aish! I'll tell you later. " ......