Chapter Twenty-Two

I Get Jealous in Loving You

" So, how are you? How do you feel after moving out from that hell? "

" Hmm, I feel better and free. But, I kind of missing Kai and his behaviour. I miss fighting with him, his nagging and everything. " said Jihyo in a low tone. Right now, she feels bad for leaving Kai although it's best for them. 

Lee Jong Suk who hears those words gets angry but he patiently treat her well. " Jihyo, that kind of guy deserve that. He is a bad person. I'm glad you're out of there. At least now you can do whatever you want and you can earn money to afford your new life. " 

" Yeah I feel glad too. Hmmm, thanks Jong Suk-ssi. I can't thank you enough. You've helped me so much. " Jihyo pretended to smile at Lee Jong Suk. She actually feels sorry to Kai when Lee Jong Suk talks bad about him. Although Kai and her are not on good terms, she knows that Kai have a good side in him and he got his own reason for being the guy people dislike. 

The dinner then turn out to be just a light dinner. Jihyo didn't talk too much and Lee Jong Suk feel a bit regret talking about Kai. He knows Jihyo feels sorry but he need to make sure that she will fall into his arms. So, he decided to confess his feelings toward Jihyo when she was about to leave later.

" Thank you, Jong Suk-ssi for the dinner. See you again. Bye. "

" Song Ji Hyo! Wait. I have something to tell you. It's important. "

" What is it? "

" It's about my feelings towards you. "

" Huh? What? What're you talking about? "

" I love you, Song Ji Hyo. I love you so much. I've liked you since the first day we met. Jihyo-ah, can....you be my girlfriend? "

" Emmm, Lee Jong Suk, I appreciate that you've feelings for me, but I'm sorry. "

" Why? You don't like me? "

" No, it's not like that. I like you but only as a friend. "

" Hmm, let me guess, you liked Kai, am I right? "

" No, I don't like him. It's just that I need to focus on my own life right now. I'm not ready to let anyone to fill the empty space in my heart right now. "

" Okay, I'll wait for you Jihyo. I'm gonna stay. But, if there's someone liked, tell me. I need to get ready of my heart. Go now. Get some rest, okay? Sorry. " Lee Jong Suk sadly said to Jihyo. He feels sad and regretted of his actions.

...

" I want to take one month holiday, I don't want to hear buts. I'm cancelling everything. I need to rest. Is that okay? " asked Kai to Mr. Manager. Mr. Manager nodded and he knows why. He also thinks that Kai should rest for a while now since he's been in a very bad condition right now.

" So, are you going to go on a vacation? " asked Mr. Manager.

" Yes, I want to go on a vacation and I hope to erase all the memories with her. "

" Okay, I'll help you book a flight. Where do you want to go? "

" Anywhere that's far... "