He made my day even better (Mingyu's POV)

Into Your Arms

I can't focus...

I can't believe it... Is it possible to have this kind of feeling with someone you've just met?
Jeon Wonwoo, you're really different.
MinJu stared at me, it was our last class of the day. Seungkwan glared at me and said "You know what, be thankful you did that scene with him, gosh, I spent weeks trying to talk to Hansollie and you only took one day just to talk to a hot guy you met on the bus." 
"Gyu Oppa, let Kwannie be. So how was it?"
"I...I really..."
"He's speechless." A voice said. I looked to my left and saw a small and cute guy with pink hair. Beside him was a blonde guy, taller than him, with his arm around the smaller guy's waist.
"Kim Mingyu, I'm Lee Jihoon." He said. I have never felt so scared about something adorable. "Relax, I'm not going to kill you. Yet. I just wanna make sure our Sitting Duck friend made the right choice." He examined me like a specimen. He does scare me. But I was confused... Who's their friend?
"He means Wonwoo." The blonde guy says. "I'm Soonyoung by the way."
"No. Way. Kwon Soonyoung and Lee Jihoon?!" MinJu says excitedly. "You're friends with EmoWon?"
Soonyoung laughed at the nickname MinJu gave Wonwoo. Jihoon smiled "Are you Hwang MinJu?" He asked.
"Um, yes."
"I think we're going to get along just fine." He said, smiling "That nickname you gave the Sitting Duck is priceless." 
"Umm.. Yeah"
"We just want to make sure your best friend doesn't hurt him." Soonyoung says. 
"Um... We're not really..." I sighed "I won't, I swear."
"Just make sure... He eats a lot so, take care of him." Jihoon says.
Class went on. The teacher, Ms. Park Sandara, talked about Asian countries in a really cute way. But I can't wait for classes to end.
We're going to see each other again.
"Is it odd how I think you just want to see Wonwoo everytime?" MinJu asks as she packs her stuff up.
"Well, you're not wrong there." 
She smiled "I'm so proud of you, after all these years of giving boys and girls the cold shoulder, you finally noticed someone."
"And that someone is hawwwwt~~~" Seungkwan interrupted.
I rolled my eyes, the three of us made our way to the bus stop. Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Hansol and Jun were there. I texted Wonwoo.
 
To: y Jeon Wonwoo 
I'm at the bus stop...
Where are you?
 
From: y Jeon Wonwoo 
I'm almost there.
We just got a friend of mine.
 
Then a few moments later, I saw Wonwoo.
He looks like a prince out of a fairytale. Black, ebony hair, gorgeous eyes... Perfect face.
His smile was enchanting, his voice sounds like a sweet dream. And I swear, his perfume suits him so well.
He then approached me "Hey Gyu."
I gulped "Hey."
One of his friends, Jisoo hyung, patted us both on the back. "Dudes, you guys are in public."
MinJu turned towards the voice. Then turned away, blushing. I noticed it and smiled.
Jihoon and Soonyoung were there and they greeted "Hey guys."
Jisoo rolled his eyes "I'm being surrounded by couples."
Seokmin, Wonwoo's cheerful friend says "Hyung, you are so not alone."
A boy, who looks young says "Wonwoo hyung, can you introduce me to you friend?" 
"Of course." Wonwoo says. I can sense the fondness in his voice "Chan, this is Mingyu."
"Is he the one Soonyoung  hyung texted to me?" Chan asks innocently.
"Umm..Yeah." Wonwoo says, blushing. "Soonyoung !!! What the hell did you text Chan?"
"I TOLD HIM MINGYU WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!" Soonyoung screeched.
Later, the bus came and we sat at the same seat from this morning.
Me and Wonwoo talked, about our friends, our favorite stuff. We told each other lame jokes, and the way he laughed was so beautiful. I wished that I could watch him laugh everyday. I was supposed to ask him about his perfume, but I didn't.
Nope. Totally not creepy.
Then Wonwoo and his friends reached their destination, and just before he left, he smiled at me and said.
"Let's talk later."
Then he waved goodbye. And got off the bus.
On the way home, my head spun and my stomach hurt. How did he do that?
Then we reached home, I went straight to my room and opened my phone.
 
From: y Jeon Wonwoo 
See you tomorrow Gyu ;)
 
I smiled. He just made my day and night better.
 

AND HERE IT IS!!! I hope you fine people loved the double update, and here's another appearance by 2ne1's Sandara Park. Yes, their school is perfect. Wait til I reveal their Biology/Anatomy teacher ;)) 

I swear I'll make the next chapter soon, so look forward to it peeps .

See y'all next chapter, ANNYEONG~~