Thursday (Mingyu's POV)

Into Your Arms

Thursday 
3 days before departure 

"Okay, I'm right outside your house now, are you ready?" Wonwoo asks on the other line, apparently we're going to Seungcheol hyung's house tonight, with the others.
"Yup, I'm done." I said, tying my shoelaces. I got up and knocked on YooJung's door, She's my sister. I stayed at mom's house last night since Jin hyung said that we need to go there for YooJung's birthday. I called out "YooJung-ah, I'm leaving now. Tell mom I just left." She called back. "Sure, say hi to Wonwoo Oppa for me... And make lovely children after your date!"
"This kid..." I muttered, picking up my things and going out of the house, finding Wonwoo there, leaning against his black car, wearing a suit jacket, a button up shirt and black pants... He looks heavenly again as usual. I blushed and said. "Is it legal for you to be this hot?"
He smirks and opens the door for me. "Of course babe, if it was illegal, then we'd both be arrested for being too hot."
I laughed as I went in and closed the door, and he went to his side of the car, started the engine, and drove.
We reached the large house, everyone was there already.
"LOOK ITS THE EMO AND THE OBNOXIOUS SCHOOLGIRL!" Seungkwan screamed. Jeonghan came and hugged us both. "My boys!" 
We sat down, ate some pizza and watched a movie... Until Seungcheol hyung paused the movie and said. "Okay guys, the reason I called you all here, is because I have an announcement..."
We all paused and listened. Jihoon asked. "So... What's up?"
Jeonghan showed us his left hand, and he was wearing a ring with a slightly large diamond.
Wait... What?!
"Cheollie and I are engaged!!" He said, hugging Seungcheol hyung, everyone screamed in delight.
"I CANT BELIEVE IT, OUR MOM AND DAD ARE ENGAGED!" 
"CONGRATS HYUNGS!"
"CHEOL, I'LL THROW YOU A BACHELOR PARTY SOON"
I looked at Wonwoo, he whispered. "It's too bad I won't be there."
I looked down. "There's always skype." 
"I'll miss you all." He said, hugging me. "Especially you, Gyu."
I smiled and snuggled in his arms...
Would it be possible for me and Wonwoo to spend our lives together soon, like them?


This chapter is dedicated to all the JeongCheol shippers out there besides the Meanie shippers... And it was a sneak peek for a surprise for all my readers for Glance!!! I'm gonna post it real soon, so please look forward to it! 
(Spoiler, as you can see, they'll be together hehehe)
So yeah, we only have... Five chapters left for "Into Your Arms" and I am so sad and happy at the same time since it's gonna end but I'm really happy and thankful to all of you... Okay, I'll just save it for my speech chapter. So yeah, see you guys on the next chapter, I,ll go back to my cave and write some stuff.. ANNYEONG~~

BTW, I'd like to endorse/advertise for a while, okay, please do check out "Teaching Myself to Love" it's a one shot compilation written by EmogenChoi and, yours truly, me, it's got lots of AUs and stuff and it's rated M btw, since it'll contain . Please check it out sometime if you guys want to... Okay, bye~~~