Falling? (Wonwoo's POV)

Into Your Arms
It was break time, me and my friends are walking to the cafeteria.
"Jeon Wonwoo, I can't believe you sat next to the school's Cold Guy." Soonyoung says, surprised. Apparently, everyone was intrigued, even Jihoon, who usually doesn't care, except if it's about Soonyoung or him. 
"Is he that popular? Wow, I'm not surprised." I said. Even if I don't know him yet, he seems popular. I mean, how can he not look like one of the cool kids, he's tall and handsome, he doesn't even look like a cold guy to me, he seems like a good guy.
Oh great, it's only the first day and I am crushing on a total stranger.
"So, who exactly is he?" I asked.
Everyone looked at me, Seokmin grinned and said "Oh, that's right. He fits the description of your ideal type right? Tall, dark and handsome." I slapped his arm. "SEOKMIN!!" I growled.
Jihoon rolled his eyes "Jeon Wonwoo, the guy you're crushing on is Kim Mingyu. The guy who is oblivious to any affection that the girls and boys in this school show to him, with exceptions of course. He's friends with other popular kids, mainly Boo Seungkwan, the diva who is friends with everyone. Chwe Hansol, Seungkwan's American boyfriend, Yoon Jeonghan, the school's angel, Choi Seungcheol, the captain of the soccer team and Jeonghan's boyfriend, Wen Junhui, the president of the Martial arts club and Minghao's secret crush-"
"Jihoon Hyung!!" Minghao groans. Jihoon smiles and continues "And lastly, Hwang MinJu, Mingyu's Best friend, who's always mistaken as his girlfriend by the newcomers, but they seem more like siblings once you befriend them." 
"So... He's known for being oblivious?" 
"Well, I guess so." Jisoo says "People in this school loves cold guys. And that's why I'm still single."
Kim Mingyu, he seems different from the person the guys described. He seems innocent and affectionate, he looks adorable while blushing, and yes I admit, he is hot, definitely hot.
Since this morning, I can't get him out of my mind. He's different from the past guys and girls I dated. They usually make the first move, but him, he makes me want to come up to him first. 
And that's what I'm planning to do. I, Jeon Wonwoo, will talk to the cold guy, Kim Mingyu.
As we entered the cafeteria, a lot of students stared at us, including Kim Mingyu's group. He looked once, then turned away like what he did this morning.
I was nervous, but I wanted to talk to him. So why not go up to him?
Good Lord, Jeon Wonwoo, Get it together....
I came to him, and the timing was perfect, as he turned, we were facing each other... I started.
"Kim Mingyu, right? I'm Jeon Wonwoo, we sat next to each other this morning."
His eyes widened, then he cleared his throat and replied "Y-yes, nice to meet you."
That voice... This guy...
"I hope we'll talk more often, can we sit next to each other again on the bus later?" I said, gathering up every bit of courage I have to talk to this guy and sort of ask him out...Then I had a mental breakdown, what if he says no? What if he- 
"Sure."
I widened my eyes, did he just say yes? He smiled at me, making me melt, but now's not the time to melt in front of Kim Mingyu.
I casually replied "Cool, see you later alright?"
He replied "Sure."
I calmly exited, my friends were watching the whole thing. They gave me some encouragement and Jihoon even slapped my back and said "Well done you Sitting Duck, you finally asked a guy out."
", We forgot Chan!" Seokmin exclaims. And that cuss word earned him a slap from Jisoo who said "Language, Seokmin, Minghao is here and you're too young for that."
We laughed and bought lunch for Chan. As we were exiting the cafeteria, I ran into Kim Mingyu who approached me and said "Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?"
He led me to a corner near the stairs.
I widened my eyes. What did I do? I just asked him out. What's going on?
He smiled. "Can I have your number? So that I can text you if I'm there."
What?
"Um o-okay."
We took out our phones and exchanged numbers and I slightly melted. 
He suddenly came nearer and whispered in my ear.
"See you later."
Then he smiled and left.
I was in so much shock. What perfume does he use? Why is he so...excited? And did he just ask for my number? What happened?
I sighed deeply and I see my friends approach me, I opened my phone and changed his contact name to "My Kim Mingyu"
I, Jeon Wonwoo, will do everything I can to make the cold guy fall for me, because...
I feel like I'm falling for him.

Chapter Four... Wahhhhhh. 

Dear adorable Wonwoo~~~ And Mingyu ughhhhh why did you do that?! Hahahahaha

The other idols' appearances will be on the next chapter, hopefully I'll also post that chapter later, so it's a double update!! I'll finally write about what was going on Mingyu's  mind.

This chapter was really inspired by something that happened in my life.. Seriously Hahahah... Although he never really noticed me til I came up to him :(( Why? Sunbae? Why? But... It was just a confession though, I didn't ask him out. But sunbae was really cool about it... Nahh he brushed it off, a lot of girls are crushing on him too, he is still cold. So I envy Wonwoo since he asked his cold guy (Mingyu) out cuz he is a dude. Plus he got his number. Sunbae didn't even accept my friend request yet :((. Lucky Wonwoo.

Anyways, Please look forward to the next chapters, I'll totally give my all in writing that. So... I shall return XD see you guys on the next chapter, and forgive me for ranting about my Sunbae... I still like him though HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ANNYEONG~~~