Friday (Mingyu's POV)

Into Your Arms

Friday
9 days before departure...

I looked at my watch, Wonwoo was really early for our date because he was already there as I was walking to the cafe.
"You're early." I said.
"And you're stunning, shall we order now? Babe?"
I blushed at the nickname he gave me. "O-okay."
We ordered a bunch of stuff, and we started talking.
"So just recently, Seungcheol invited us to his house on Thursday night, are you game?"
"Of course." He smiled, making me melt on the spot as usual. "As long as you are."
I smiled. "I am."
Our order came and of course I ate happily with him, he was staring at me the whole time.
"Do I have something on my face?" I asked.
He chuckled. "Love, you're too beautiful."
I blushed and continued eating, despite the redness of my face.
Soon we headed out to the movies, he wanted to watch that new action movie, but I wanted the romantic one.
"Well, as long as there aren't any sad moments there that would make me cry like last time." He said, I smirked.
When we entered the theater and sat on our seats, he was nervous and he gulped as the movie started.

When the movie ended, he was in tears... Again, but surprisingly I was too.
"That was so sad, ughh Gyugyu, don't laugh, you cried too." He said, I was laughing.
"Don't worry, you still look damn hot even when you cry."
"I swear Gyu."
We headed out for some ice cream, and surprisingly, we saw Taeyeon Noona and Tiffany Noona there.
"Oh Noonas, I'm surprised to see you here." I said, as Taeyeon Noona hugged me.
"GYUGYU BEAR I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She exclaims, I looked at Tiffany Noona, who just smiled and waved at us. "Noona, please help me." 
After we were detached, we sat together and ate ice cream.
"You two should come visit our apartment, I swear, it's massive." Taeyeon Noona says.
We smiled. "We're really happy for you Noona."
"And that's not all, notice anything different?" She asked. I looked at her, she was glowing and all, but her tummy looks different.
Wait.
Wonwoo and I looked at each other. "YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" We asked at the same time.
"Aww they are soulmates Taeng." Tiffany Noona says. "They even shout together."
Taeyeon Noona said "Yeah well it has been months since the wedding Gyu."
"How many months has it been?" We asked.
"Almost three
 months, and our darling's having a good time."
I smiled, I thought about me and Wonwoo, about our life ahead, if he comes back then we'll be together.
"How about you guys?" Tiffany Noona asks. "What's up?"
"Well, Noona, I'm going back to America for some stuff." Wonwoo said.
"What?" Taeyeon says, shocked.
"Don't worry Noona, I won't betray Mingyu here." He said. "After all, he is my only one."
"SO SWEET" Tiffany Noona says, Taeyeon looks at Wonwoo and smiled.
"So, long distance relationship? I hope it works well for you guys then." She said. "Just don't hurt each other, yes Mingyu, don't hurt Wonwoo either, He's like my future brother in law already."
"We'll be alright." He said, looking at me. "I promise."


Updated in the middle of the night here like woohoo~~

okay so I am having an idea spree/rush now so expect too much updates for one day ehehE

ALSO ITS WONWOO BABY'S BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY LIKE YAAAY HE'S TURNING 20 like my sister.... (My sis is one lucky girrl) so yeah... I'll post some chapters on his birthday in his honor~~ *twirls around*

So yeah, I'll go back to the cave and write now... ANNYEONG~~ see you guys on the next chapters~~~