Vacation pt.4 (Mingyu's POV)

Into Your Arms

"Seungcheol and I are going to the beach! Anyone wanna come?" Jeonghan asks. Jun and Minghao went straight outside wearing their board shorts "We're going surfing." They said, running to the beach. I wore my board shorts and a shirt, and Wonwoo came out wearing a short sleeved top and board shorts.
His biceps are really white okay? Like wow... And his legs...
Ugh I should stop being such a-
"Ready to go?" Wonwoo asks. I nodded and he grabbed my hand and led me out to the beach.
The weather was so fine, as fine as Wonwoo. We ran to the water... And I accidentally splashed some water onto Wonwoo, he smirked as he splashed some water onto mine.
"Kids!" Seungcheol says, calling out to us. "Stop splashing." Then Seungkwan, being the diva he is, splashed some water onto Seungcheol. Jeonghan saw it and he laughed so much. Seungcheol smirks and suddenly carries Jeonghan bridal style and dips him into the water.
"Seungkwan, why won't you splash Hansol?" Jeonghan asks, laughing. 
"My Dicaprio baby is tanning." He says, suddenly Seokmin and Chan appears, carrying a bucket.
"Very good my minions." Seungkwan says. "Now let's go and splash him."
They filled the bucket with water, slowly crept to where Hansol was tanning and dumped the cold water onto him, making him stand and run after Seungkwan.
"Kwannie! I swear, you're so gonna get it tonight." He screams.
We laughed and I see Soonyoung and Jihoon just walking on the shores.
"Where's MinJu and Jisoo?" Wonwoo asks.
"Still sleeping. Don't be so worried, they're gonna be official anyways." Jihoon says.
I shrugged. "I hope Jisoo hyung is okay."
Wonwoo suddenly takes off his wet top, revealing his white, well built body.
Oh. My. god.
My eyes widened, my cheeks were flushed and I had a small feeling somewhere in my body.
He saw me and chuckled "Looks like someone likes the view." He said.
I rolled my eyes, still blushing. "Don't be, you liked mine last night."
"WAIT DID YOU GUYS DO IT!???" Seungcheol asks.
Jeonghan rushes over to us and shakes me. "MY BABY IS FINALLY A MAN HALLELUJAH!" 
I embarrassingly covered Jeonghan's mouth. "Hyung! We didn't do anything!"
"Yet." Wonwoo said. Smirking.
"Oh well, just remember to use protection, and lu-" Jeonghan says, only to be interrupted by Seungcheol who carried him to the shore.
"Sorry guys, I'm gonna take him away for a while okay?"
We laughed and we went back to the hotel, as we enter our room, I said.
"Do you wanna...."
"What?"
"Y'know... Do."
He laughed and said. "Gyu, it's up to you anyways."
I pulled him in and started kissing him roughly, we stumbled and fell on the bed again and he stopped. "Are you sure? Maybe we shouldn't do it now, you know."
I looked at him. "Well, when do you wanna do it?"
He smiles and pecks my lips. "Maybe if we get married someday in the future."
My eyes widened and I blushed a deep dark red.
"Wh-what?"
"You heard me."
"I don't know what to say..."
"After Senior year, after college, I'm gonna ask you an important question okay? And I hope you can wait for it."
"I will." I said.
"So let's change now, you smell like seawater." Wonwoo said, kissing my forehead and standing up.
I sat up and looked as he went to the bathroom.
I hope I spend the rest of my life with him. I blushed at the thought. I hope I do.

"Well, that's it for our Busan Trip." Soonyoung says, we were in the van now. Soon we'll be arriving at Seoul. Back to studying our butts off.
I looked at Wonwoo, who was snuggled up in my arms, sleeping. We haven't even moved yet, he looks so adorable now.
"Mingyu, I hope you take good care of him, alright?" Soonyoung says. 
I looked at him and Jihoon, and said.
"Of course, I love him after all."
And the two of the, rolled their eyes. "You guys are too cheesy."
Jeonghan chuckles. "Guys, we're all cheesy."
"Good point, sister in law." Jihoon says, snuggling in Soonyoung's arms.
Jeonghan hyung smiled as he looks at Seungcheol who was fast asleep.
Soon, we arrived at Seoul and before we go home, Wonwoo kissed me.
"See you in school, Gyu, I'm gonna miss you."
I smiled. "I'm gonna miss you too." And I kissed his forehead.
Seokmin covered Chan's eyes and screams. "Don't flirt in front of Chan!!"


EHEHEHEHE here I am again. Btw, I wanna tell you guys that I have made a poster for this lovely fic *applauds* I am gonna post it soon along with my "Glance" poster and my poster for "Accident" I hope you guys would like it ^_^ anyways, I'll be updating sometime soo, so please look forward to it okay? Anyways, see you guys on the next chapter, ANNYEONG~~~