Into Your Arms

Into Your Arms

I was at a cafe, drinking some coffee, looking through my pictures with Wonwoo. Everything, my whole life is about Wonwoo.
"Still waiting?"
I looked up and saw MinJu, smiling. She takes the seat in front of me and sips on her Iced caramel Macchiato. "Don't stress yourself Gyugyu."
"It's been months, Minnie, I can't bear this."
"Listen up, don't give up! I know, it doesn't seem to work out, but don't give up."
"I know."
"You're looking for love, this is love. Love has challenges, obstacles... The only way to prove and strengthen it is to overcome all these. The both of you might be away from each other, but think of this as a challenge... Who knows? Wonwoo might be out there, missing you too."
"MinJu... I can't believe you just said that."
"Why? I'm in love, so I know, because I made Jisoo wait for so long, he overcame the obstacle I gave him. So it's cool."
"I can't even believe we're like... In-law siblings now, because of our sisters."
"Please don't remind me."
We laughed then MinJu's phone rang, and she answered..
"Yeah?"
He facial expression changed as she looked at me.
"Yeah, yeah, I know.... Nope you don't need to tell me... Okay, love you, bye."
 She hung up and said.
"Listen... If I tell you a secret would you be able to keep it?"
"Of course."
She then gave me an envelope, a small white envelope, I opened it to find a card inside. 
"What is this?" I asked. She shook her head.
"That's for you to find out... Byeeeeee" she said, standing up and running off.
I looked at the card.

Mingyu, there are 6 clues hidden in each location. Get all of them and you'll receive a reward. Jeonghan and Jihoon has passed this so you should too.
-MinJu-
First clue:
This is a really good place to go to, it has water, Jihoon used to go here as well as the JeongCheol couple.

I stood and ran to my car, driving to Han river, where I found Jihoon and Soonyoung lounging on the bench.
"Where? *pant* where?"
Jihoon threw me the envelope and I opened it.

Second clue:
It's huge, has some peeps in it. Silent place... Jisoo loves to go here to read his stuff.

"Oh, Mingyu, by the way, here, you must be tired." Soonyoung said, giving me a soda.
Wait... This kind of soda comes from vending machines, and this particular soda is always available in... 
"Hyungs, thank you!!" I screamed and ran to the car and drove to the library, where Jeonghan and Seungcheol are.
"Thank goodness." Jeonghan said, reading a book. "We're busy though, join us for a while."
"I can't, something's up."
"Okay, here, take this for a while." Seungcheol says, giving me a book.
It was Wonwoo's favorite book, and a note was pasted on it.
Page 234
I flipped through the pages and found the envelope inside.
Okay, good job so far... 

Third clue
One word, Merchandise. Seungkwan comes here, a lot.

I immediately thought of the place. "Thanks Eomma, thanks Appa!!" I whispered.
"No problem" they chorused as I went the car and drove to SPAO building, then I went to Everysing 
(A/N: Everysing is a real Kpop merch shop specializing in SM artists. It's real, and it doesn't belong to me same goes for Starbucks XD)
"Oh, Mingyu is here." Seungkwan says, he was with Hansol. Browsing through SHINee's merchandise.
"Hey, Mingyu, here." Hansol said, handing me a photo card of MinHo. I turned it at the back and saw a note pasted on it.
Super Junior Aisle
Siwon Merchandise 

I headed to the aisle and found the merchandise for Siwon and in the photocards shelf, there was the envelope. I quickly took it and opened it

Fourth Clue
We ate there with Taeyeon Unnie and Chaerin Unnie, Seokmin said that the samgyupsal there was good.

I ran out to the car and drove to the restaurant Taeyeon Noona and Chaerin Noona took us to before. I saw Seokmin and Chan at the entrance.
"Sorry sir, we're closed." Seokmin joked, I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Don't listen to him, hyung. Go on." Chan said.
The envelope was pasted on the Open sign, I took it off.

You're getting really close.
Fifth clue.
I guess we both loved this place, we met someone special here... It's currently parked in school.

I thought of every place... Then when it hit me, I ran to the car.
I turned it on but Seokmin and Chan boarded the car.
"Sorry hyung, we need a ride."
"Do you know where it really is?" I asked Chan.
"I think you've got it all figured out." Seokmin said, putting his seatbelt on.
We drove to school and there it was...
The school bus we rode before... That's where I met Wonwoo, there was a huge banner on it with the words: Happy Birthday Mingyu. Then everyone was there as well, with food, the cake, balloons... The whole lot.
"You tall dummy!" MinJu said with Jisoo backhugging her. "Happy birthday!"
"Is it my birthday today?" I asked. Seungkwan whacked my head.
"YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR BIRTHDAY!?"
"Anyways..." MinJu said, pushing Seungkwan away. "You're still short of one clue."
"Where can I find it?"
"I can help you find it." A familiar voice said.
I turned and widened my eyes in shock, surprise overflowed through me and tears overflowed in my eyes.
It was Wonwoo, in a tux, holding a bouquet of roses. He still looks the same, he approached me... I held his cheek.
"It's you?"
"It's me... It's really me, Gyu."
My tears fell, I hugged him, crushing the roses.
"Wonwoo, I..I.." I said, my voice shaking.
"Shh..." He said. "It's alright, I'm here, and I'll never leave you, ever again."
"Wonwoo... I... I love you so much." I said... He whispered.
"I love you too, my Mingyu."
I pulled away and said. "So... You owe me... A lot. And where's the last clue?"
He smiled, the envelope was there in the bouquet. He gave it to me... And this time, it was in his handwriting.

Sixth Clue...
Say Yes.

I gasped, I looked at Wonwoo who was down on one knee.
"Mingyu, we've been together for god knows how long. I just wanted to say, that ever since I met you, everything about me changed, everytime we spend time together, I felt so complete. When we were separated, I feel empty... You make me, you're my everything... And I just love you, with all my heart."
He produced a box and gave it to me... Then when I opened it... It was empty.
"Very funny Wonwoo."
He smirked. "Love, I'm all you need, but this, I think it will suit you well."
He took out a ring, a real diamond ring. Then he said.
"I never knew that life would be so much beautiful... And it is beautiful, whenever I,m with you, my life is colorful, bright... Amazing. You're my life, my world, my everything. I cannot bear to live without you by my side... I just wanted to spend my whole life with you, I want to walk down the aisle and see you there... I want to wake up next to you everyday, to hold you close, and to never leave your side. ... Kim Mingyu, will you be mine forever? Can I be the only one who can run into your arms and hold you forever and always? Will you marry me?"
"Yes!" I said. "Yes I will."
Everyone cheered and he stood and put the ring on my finger, and hugged me.
"So, I'm still on top right?" I asked, he laughed.
"Yeah sure... So we're using your surname?"
"Whatever." I said. "The most important thing is that I love you, and we belong together."
"I love you."
"And I love you too."
And we kissed right there, the sun going down, the night overtaking the sky of Seoul City.