Runaway Date pt.2 (Wonwoo's POV

Into Your Arms

We were laughing as we exit the concert hall, ditching the others. I liked it, spending time with Mingyu.

He makes me do things I don't usually do before, like going out early just to meet him, liking dogs or cats, or taking silly risks, like what we're doing now.

Sorry Soonie, but Mingyu's my priority, even if you're my best friend.
"He's gonna be so mad once he finds out." Mingyu says, laughing.
"Don't worry, I'll pay for everything." I said.
"You must be some kind of rich kid, you always insist on paying."
"I'm your Chaebol prince after all." I told him, winking.
He laughed, rolling his eyes "You are freaking cheesy, Wonwoo. You sound so much like Seungcheol hyung."
I smiled, hearing Mingyu laugh is enchanting. 
"So, where shall we go?" I asked.
"We should eat, I'm starving." He says.
We walked in the streets and found a Tteokbokki and fishcakes stand.
"Omo~~ Wonwoo, let's eat there" Mingyu said, squealing like a cute schoolgirl.
In the past two weeks of getting to know Mingyu better, I discovered something.
Underneath that cool, handsome movie star/k-idol aura and exterior, the boy has the appetite of a dragon.
I swear. But instead of being creeped out, it made me love him even more.
Wait... Did I just thought that? That I....love him?
"C'mon Wonwoo!! Let's eat." He pulled me towards the stand.
"Alright, I'm gonna pay for it." I said.
He looked at me, with those innocent eyes.
"No, it's fine, I'll pay for the both of us."
"No, Gyu. It's fine, really."
"No, Wonwoo, it's fine, you always pay for me. It's my turn, after all I haven't given you anything."
"What do you mean?" I asked, then I caressed his cheek. "You don't have to give me anything. I just need you and nothing else. Understand?"
He blushed, I really love making him blush like this, seeing his vulnerable side makes me love him more. "Alright." He said.
I smiled. 
"But I'll pay for coffee, alright?"
I chuckled "Whatever you wish, dearest."
"Four orders of Tteokbokki and three fishcakes please." He said, as I have said, an appetite of a dragon.
"Okay, since you ordered a lot, I'll give you another fishcake for free."
"Oh really? Thanks Ajumma." Mingyu said, cheerfully.
"How about you dear?"  The lady asked me.
"Just two Tteokbokki please." I said, smiling.
"Oh what good-looking boys, I'll give you boys a discount."
"Oh, Ajumma, it's fine." I said.
"I insist, dear, besides, you look good together." The Ajumma says.
Mingyu blushed, I bowed "Thank you so much."
"You're welcome, go on, eat."
We ate, I stared at Mingyu.
I realized, that I am falling for the innocent and kind-hearted boy in front of me, even if he has the appetite of a dragon, and even if he sometimes resemble an over excited schoolgirl sometimes or even if he seems like one of the divas. I love him.
We finished up, then we continued walking through the streets. Talking and laughing, then occasionally stopping to browse in a store.
In one of the stores, Mingyu was staring at some glasses. I smiled and said "You like it?"
Mingyu grinned "It'll look so good on you, try it on."
I put the glasses on, and Mingyu gushed "Wonwoo-yah it looks so perfect on you."
"Because I'm perfect?"
He rolled his eyes, blushing "Yes, yes you are my lovely Chaebol prince."
"If I'm the prince, you're the princess then?" I asked, jokingly.
"I'd rather be a knight than a princess with frilly dresses." He said pouting.
"Good, then I'll be a princess and you're my knight in shining armor." I said laughing.
"Nope, you're still a prince."
"Who's into his knight."
"Stop~~" he said, laughing.
I smiled.
It was getting late, so I decided to walk him to his home.
"They will be so mad." Mingyu says, smiling.
I laughed "Especially, Soonyoung."
We reached his apartment, then before he enters, I gave him... A quick kiss...
On the cheek.
"Good night, Gyu." I said
He blushed "Goodnight, My Chaebol prince."
We laughed then he went in his apartment. As I was walking towards the bus stop, My phone rang.
 
From: 10:10fangirlSoonie
Pay me for the tickets, you sitting duck >:)
You owe me.
 
From:marshmallowsatan
I swear Jeon Wonwoo, I will throw you into your pool if I go there.
You made me listen to Soonyoung's stupid litany about how Taemin is such a good dancer.
I got jealous :( so pay.
 
From: GuysmileySeokmin
DID YOU KISS!?
 
From: FatherJisoos
Did you enjoy your date?
I invited MinJu out for coffee
I WAS NERVOUS 0__0
 
From: Channie
HYUNG! YOU LEFT ME WITH SEVEN ANGRY DIVAS
WHERE WERE YOU T_T
Btw, how's your date?
 
From: ThugHaoMingHao
Hey hyung, do you know a good dating place?
Btw, how's the date ;)
 
I rolled my eyes, my friends, ever so supportive.
Jihoon and Soonyoung are so gonna kill me.
But it was worth it.
Because every moment with Mingyu is worth my life

I posted it a bit late/ behind sched, but here it is!! Part two!!

So did you guys like it? I know I did (currently in meanie fangirlism mode) and Seokmin and Jihoon's contact names XD

So, it'll take me a few days to post a new chapter (probably on Monday or Tuesday) 

I'll probably be a bit inactive tomorrow, for personal reasons :(( But I shall return~~~

Millions of virtual hugs to Eunhaeonkeymyungjong for helping me once again, they made my brain function properly by giving me good ideas.

So see you guys next chapter then :D ANNYEONG~~