Vacation pt.3 (Wonwoo's POV)

Into Your Arms

"We should unpack now..." Mingyu said, as we drop our bags in our room. I smiled. "Well I don't feel like unpacking now." I said, pulling him close. "Why don't we just unpack and..." He looked so nervous, he was blushing wildly as I continued "... Maybe walk on the beach." 
"S-sure." He said, I took his hand and led him out of the room, then I saw the other guys going out of their rooms too.
"Wh-what's going on?" I asked, Soonyoung grabbed my hand and ran outside while shouting "Dude we're gonna tour around the city, let's go!"
Mingyu who was also dragged along, laughed as we boarded one of the vans.
Jihoon was panting as he reached the car. 
"SOONYOUNG SERIOUSLY, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! YOU WERE SO FAST!" He screamed, the poor guy out of breath.
Soonyoung carried him and places him in the van and gave him water as he said. "Tsk, you shouldn't have ran, now look, at least you worked out." 
"Thanks a lot idiot." Jihoon said, sulking.
"Anything for you my dearest Jihoonie, the love of my life." Soonyoung said, clinging onto Jihoon.
We were soon joined by Jeonghan and Seungcheol and we were off to see the city of Busan...
We went to lots of places... And we even took tons of pictures (thanks to Jeonghan and Seungkwan) we saw food stalls as well and being the shikshin of the group, Mingyu always dragged me to the stalls.
"I swear Wonwoo, this is the last one." He said, pleading with his puppy eyes... How can I even say no to him? I bought some food for him and he happily clinged on to me while munching away.
We ate in a really nice restaurant near the sea and the food was really good. 
"Jihoonie... Please feed me~~" Soonyoung says, opening his mouth.
Jihoon rolled his eyes, but fed him anyways.
"Wonwoo-yah, feed me please." Mingyu said, pleading with his pretty puppy eyes again.
I fed him, and he smiled while eating..
After that we headed to our hotel, I stood on the balcony in our room. Mingyu was taking a shower.
He's my life now, everyday, every night, it's him I think of. Is this really love? I never felt this way about anyone, not even my exes.
"Wonwoo!" Mingyu called out. "Have you seen my deodorant?"
I turned to him only to see him... Topless. 
Just wow.
He's only wearing his shorts, and he has..ABS. Seriously well toned muscles.
I widened my eyes and I saw him blush a little when he caught me staring at him. 
"I-it's p-probably in your bag." I stuttered.
He rummaged in his bag, I went inside to help him but then we stumbled and fell on the bed with him on top of me.
"Well, this is awkward." I said to the blushing boy in front of me.
"Uh, should I get up now?"
"No, let's stay like this."
I looked at him, straight in the eyes.
"Tell me, how do you really feel about me, Gyu?" I asked him.
He looked taken aback, but replied. "O-of course, I love you."
"Are you sure?" I asked.
He looked at me, tenderly. "More than my own life."
I leaned forward and kissed him, our bodies turning into fire.
I pulled away. "Maybe you should sleep without a shirt."
He looks at me. "But it's cold."
"We have a blanket." I said, pouting. "Unless you want me to be the shirtless one?"
He blushed a deep red. "M-maybe, M-may-maybe not."
We lay down on the bed, the moon illuminating our now dark room.
"I love you Mingyu."
"I love you too, Wonwoo."
And slowly, we drifted off to sleep.


Guess who's back!?!? I am~~

So I had a loooong break but I am back and I got these two special chapters for you, I know, I almost had some in here but I did not want this to be a fic so this happened, sorry for the long absence though, School was a jerk, math was a jerk, but here I am. I'll try to update more, and hopefully and sadly by the end of July, "Into Your Arms" will have its happy ending. I'm so thankful to you all though. Please leave comments, I'd be thankful if you do... And yeah, see you guys on the next chapter, ANNYEONG~~