Sunbaes pt. 2 (Mingyu's POV)

Into Your Arms

"Minji Noona~~~ why are you doing this?" I asked her, Minji Noona is one of my sunbaes who was in the same year as my sisters. I was close to a lot of students in Taeyeon noona's year, that's why they know me and my friends.
"Chaerin Unnie told me to, besides, she might tell Yongbae Oppa about... You know. So I'm just following orders." Minji says, chuckling.
"But Unnie, Gyu, Hannie Eomma and Cheol Appa are close to him too." MinJu says.
"Don't you dare, you guys." She said, glaring playfully.
"Is he even coming?" Seungkwan asks "Doesn't he have a tight schedule?"
"Well, he is coming, Jiyong Oppa said so." Minji Noona says. "So why didn't you tell us about... Wonwoo?" 
"How did you guys know him?" I asked, surprised.
"Geez Gyu, Jihoon is Chaerin's cousin. And Bom Unnie knows him too." She said.
"Ohhh, you're in trouble." Hansol says.
"Is Noona and hyung there?" I asked.
"Yup, actually, we learned from SeokJin that you have a boyfriend so Chaerin and Taeyeon wanted to meet him soooo, things happened and, here we are."
We arrived at a really expensive buffet restaurant.
Minji led us to where the sunbaes are. And I immediately saw Wonwoo there.
"Oh, Gyu. Is that your boyfriend?" Minji Noona asked.
I blushed.

Everyone was having a good time, Jihoon and Soonyoung is being interrogated/pestered by Yoongi and Chaerin. Taeyeon Noona is with her girlfriend, Tiffany. MinJu, Seungkwan and Hansol are chatting with Sandara Noona and Minji Noona. Jun and Minghao are talking to Jiyong hyung and Seungri Hyung (in fluent Chinese of course.)  The others were busy as well, and there's me and...
"So, all of these people are your friends?" Wonwoo asked me.
"Nope, Taeyeon Noona and SeokJin Hyung are my siblings."
"Oh." He said "Isn't that our Anatomy teacher?" He pointed at a tall man who was talking to Bom Noona.
"Oh god, I knew he looked familiar. That's TABI HYUNG?!" I exclaimed.
We looked at the man we knew as our Anatomy teacher, yup, definitely Tabi Hyung.
"I feel like I'm meeting my in-laws." Wonwoo says, pouting.
"Well, you did." I said, smiling.
"So... Shall we escape?" He asked me.
"With pleasure."
We quietly escaped the building. I have a feeling that Chaerin Noona and Taeyeon Noona will get mad at me for this.
But spending time with Wonwoo, alone, is worth it.


Cheesy ending alert!!! Hahaha. So, there you have it ^_^ a triumphant double update.

So... I may not update for a while, probably because on Monday, I'll be posting a new fic, set in this fanfic, featuring the SoonHoon couple (YAAAAY) I'll give the details soon. So stay updated :D. 

But, as soon as my SoonHoon fic ends, I'll be posting a NEW CHAPTER, so ofc, stay awakeeeee.

I feel that this fic needs something... Like pain? Anyways, let's wait for the next chapter to see what will happen to Meanie >.<

So... See y'all in the next chapter, and please support my upcoming new fanfic ^_^ ANNYEONG CHINGUS~~~