Drama Class (Wonwoo's POV)

Into Your Arms

I took a deep breath.

Mingyu just replied to my text.
Breath, Wonwoo, breath.
Jeonghan, Mingyu's friend, who was sitting next to me, kept on asking stuff about me. I find it so adorable, how his friends are protective.
Jisoo and Seokmin's talking to Seungcheol hyung.
Everyone seems to get along so well... 
"Wonwoo? Hey!!?? Wonwoo-ssi, Mingyu's outside already." Jeonghan says, snapping me back to reality. I turned to see that Mingyu wasn't really there yet. Jeonghan smiles "Finally, you look so dazed. Are you thinking about Mingyu?? Well if you plan to date him, you shouldn't hurt him, or else... Me, Seungcheol baby, and the two Divas will come after you." 
I laughed. He's a nice person, their group's mom in fact, and that's the reason why he's called the School's Angel.
"But really, Wonwoo, I can't believe you're friends with Soonyoung and Jihoon. They're like the school's ultimate duo. But anyways, what's your next class?"
"Drama, and Mingyu said he has the same."
"Oh, we all have drama together. Mingyu loves acting. He wanted to be an actor." Jeonghan says.
He is fit to be an actor... With that smile, that height, that face...
Those lips.
ARGH!! What's wrong with me?
"So, how about you? What do you want to do?"
"I've never really thought about it yet."
"Hmm... Oh the teacher's looking."
Our Astronomy Teacher, Wu Yifan, came back from his phone call (with whom Jeonghan suspected was the Maths teacher, Mr. Joonmyeon.) and is now talking about the galaxy and some other stuff. Then he dismissed us early.
Seungcheol approached Jeonghan and gave him a peck on the lips
"Wonwoo, you have drama too?"
"Um, yes hyung."
"C'mon then. Your friends said they have drama class too. You wouldn't want Mingyu to wait."
Oh, yeah... I'll finally see him again. We got out and I saw Mingyu waiting.
"Hey." He greeted, blushing. Whenever he does that, it makes me crazy.
"Hey, ready to go?" 
"Sure."
Mingyu's other friends, Hansol, Seungkwan and MinJu also have Drama class with us.  So in short, all of our friends also have drama class next.
We entered the classroom, which has a stage. A tall and handsome man sat on the chair in the middle of the stage. 
We sat at the farther back and as I sit down, I felt my phone vibrate.
 
From: Unknown Number
Jeon Wonwoo
This is MinJu, Mingyu's bff/sissy.
I heard you are interested in meh bff.
Keep this no. Btw, who was the cute guy who's beside Hansol.
 
To: MinJu Diva
Don't worry.
I won't hurt him.
Jeonghan already warned me >.<
He's Jisoo Hyung
 
From: MinJu Diva
HE DID!?!?
I'm surprised you still lived XD
What's my contact name?
I know you gave me one!
He is cute >//.//<
 
To: MinJu Diva
MinJu Diva
Do you like him?
 
From: MinJu Diva 
I like it :D
I think we'll get along Wonwoo
I put EmoWon for you ㅋㅋㅋ
Anyhoo, go and talk to my bro.
 
I smiled. MinJu was two chairs in front of me and she gave me an "I'm watching you two" look. Mingyu looked at me and said "She texted you?"
"Yeah" I sighed.
We sat in silence as the classroom began to fill up, until he broke it.
"So, what's your deal?"
"Huh?"
"You suddenly became interested in a stranger you sat next to on the bus. Why me?"
I looked at him, he was blushing. Hopefully no one can hear us. I gave him a comforting look.
"That stranger on the bus also asked for my number, didn't he?"
His blush became deeper. "I-I just don't know... How to..."
I smiled "Mingyu, I just wanted to know you better. You were the first person I met in this school besides my friends, so why not?"
He looked at me, his smile is so innocent and genuine that it makes me want to hug him right on the spot. But not now, I need to keep it slow.
"Have you ever been in a relationship?" He asked.
That was a touchy subject but I answered honestly "Yes. I did, a lot of times."
He looked at me. "So, what happened?"
"I just can't find the right person, every guy I dated was either a douche or a cheater. I ended up having to break up with them."
He looked at me sadly "Wonwoo I-"
"Welcome to Drama Class." The teacher said, giving us a smile that made the girls swoon (and some guys). "My name is Kim Jaejoong, and I will be your teacher."
We greeted him. And he said. "For your introductions, you'll be given a situation and you should act it out then introduce yourself." The students reacted, some were excited but the others, including me were nervous.
"We'll start from the back shall we?"
I gulped, me and Mingyu are the ones on the far back of the room. And he was staring at us, I heard a faint giggle from MinJu.
"Excellent, you two, stand here."
We went in front, and the teacher smiled "Very good, so the two of you will enact a scene from the drama "Secret Garden" where Ra Im and Joo Won are doing sit ups."
We stared at the teacher with wide eyes. But Mingyu said "Alright, I'll be Ra Im."
So we were stuck doing sit ups, reciting lines from a drama Seokmin loves, and doing it in front of the class.
My heart was pounding faster than usual. We got into position, then Mingyu delivered his lines perfectly...
"Do it right."
I gulped then said in a shaky voice. "I-if I do it, then you'll regret it."
Mingyu blushed then as if my instincts told me to, I did a proper sit up.
Our faces were close... Our faces a few inches apart.
Then I did it again, he blushed a deep red. How can this guy look so perfect?
His face was like a god's, his build is like a sculpture. He...
As I did the last sit up, I said my last line... Silently.
"Kim Mingyu, since when have you become this perfect?"
Then an applause came from our classmates, we stood, bowed and introduced ourselves. And as expected MinJu and Seungkwan clapped the loudest.
I looked at Mingyu, he was still blushing and he was in a state of shock. Taking the opportunity, I held his hand and lead him to our places. The teacher praised our acting, saying it was so realistic.
I realized it at once, my feelings for the boy beside me, was indeed real.
"Okay we'll have our next ones. Miss... Hwang and Mister Hong, please come on stage."
MinJu blushed and her eyes widened. She looked at me, I smirked.
Payback time.

I swear, I just wrote one of my fantasies again -_-

So this is chapter six, it seems so cruddy but, I do like the sit ups >.< , once again, we have other idols in this chapter, former EXO member Wu YiFan and JYJ's Kim Jaejoong. I swear I would give anything to have Jaejoong as my drama teacher >//.//<

So, it is inspired by another event in my life, so I'm in the Drama club and for my audition they gave me some situations I can act. I did wish it was from a k drama, but nahh. I actually got in and I'm still a member of that club. *sigh* I miss that club.

Shoutout to a friend of mine who also subscribed to this fic... Eunhaeonkeymyungjong!! Heyy!! Thanks for helping me out~~ you deserve hugs *gives virtual hugs* I swear, you're a lifesaver >.< *starts singing EXO's lightsaber*

Anyhoo, this is part one of a double update... I'll post the other one later so, look forward to it.

(I did realize I'm not really good  with endings, forgive me :)))

See you guys next chapter, ANNYEONG~~