Thoughts of love and beautiful strangers on the bus. (Mingyu's POV)

Into Your Arms

"Mingyuuuu!!! Wake up, you're gonna be late!" My bestfriend, MinJu shouted while barging into my room and violently shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw my alarm clock "Min Ju-yah, it's only 6am, classes start at 8, why are you so early?" I said, sitting up. "I'm being punctual, remember last year? We were late. And besides, Jeonghan Eomma is in the shower already so, hurry up and get ready too." She said, leaving my room.

I got up and went to the bathroom. Ever since I moved in with my three best friends, MinJu, Jeonghan and Hansol, there's no such thing as a boring day, especially if Seungkwan, Hansol's diva boyfriend comes over. Now that I think of it, MinJu and I are the only ones who aren't in a relationship, Hansol's with Seungkwan and JeongHan hyung has  Seungcheol hyung. MinJu was my childhood friend and she doesn't really like the idea of us in a relationship and neither did I because she knew I prefer dudes, she's practically biual and she thinks having me as a boyfriend is like commiting . 

Now that I think of it, I really feel lonely, sure I have my friends, but I wanted to fall in love too.

I wonder how it feels like.

I got out of my room fully dressed, MinJu was sitting in the room with Jeonghan hyung. I sat with them and blurted out the question "How does it feel like?"

Jeonghan looked at me. "What?"

"Falling in love."

MinJu and Jeonghan looked at each other, the way moms and daughters look at each other, Jeonghan said, turning back to me. "Well it's life changing, loving someone is good for you, like... Well... I can't really explain it but it's really something." 

Life changing huh?

MinJu stood up hurriedly and exclaimed "Hansollie's here let's go! Jun might be waiting for us!" 

We all got up and went to the bus stop where, as expected, our friend Jun awaits. 

MinJu ran towards Jun screaming "Jun Oppaaa! I missed you so much. How was your vacation?"

Jun laughed "It was fine, my parents were glad to see me as usual"

Jeonghan said "MinJu, sometimes, I feel like you're the mom of the group. Junnie!! How are the parents?"

They continued chatting, Seungkwan came and approached us, joining in the conversation. Soon Seungcheol hyung came and hugged Jeonghan. They seem like two parents watching over us. Finally the bus came and MinJu asked if she can sit next to Jun to "interrogate him about chinese food" that's MinJu, always thinking about food.

I sat alone at the bus, with MinJu and Jun behind me, The Jeongcheol pair in front of me and The Verkwan couple across Jeonghan and Seungcheol, they chatted and I stared at the window while the bus moved.

The bus suddenly stopped at the last bus stop before going straight to school and a bunch of guys came in.

I continued staring out the window until...

"Can I sit here?"

A deep and amazing voice asked, I turned to the sound, I saw a boy.

The boy was cute, he had fox like eyes and a really attractive smile. I said ,still staring,  "Sure, go ahead."

He sat beside me, he smelled good, and he looks good. He looked at me and I turned back to the window, blushing.

He smiled, crinkling his nose, he looked even cuter and he said "You're cute" 

The bus started moving again.

I looked at him again, this time he was asleep, Jeonghan and Seungcheol looked at me, smiling, I raised an eyebrow and mouthed "what?" Then the beautiful and asleep stanger leaned his head on my shoulder, I blushed and didn't move a muscle fearing that he might wake up.

What a way to start the first day of classes.