Accident

The Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan woke up with a headache and so, he groaned.

"Good morning, drunkhead." Joshua smirked.

"What? Drunkhead? What happened last night? Did I collapse or something?" Jeonghan held his head as he tried hard to remember.

"Jeonghan, have you even drink alcohol before?" Joshua sat next to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan shook his head.

"Well, guess what? Now you have!"

"Last night? But I thought I drank iced tea... By the way, the iced tea was so strong."

"The waiter got confused and served you alcohol." Joshua shrugged.

"What? If I did get drunk, who drove last night?" 

"Manager hyung. We called Seungcheol hyung and he came with Manager hyung."

"Coups came? Did I do anything embarrassing last night?" Jeonghan bit his lip.

"You sang Afterschool's Because Of You and cried your heart out." Jeonghan chuckled.

"That's it, right?"

"I don't know." Joshua smirked as he left the room.

Seungcheol entered the room and sat next to Jeonghan.

"Coups, I'm sorry about last night."

"W-What a-about last n-night?" Seungcheol kept his head low as he ed the medicine into Jeonghan's hands.

"Everything, I guess. I can't remember." Jeonghan sighed as he took the medicine.

"It's okay. It was an... accident." Seungcheol smiled sadly.

"Is anything wrong? Did I do something stupid last night?" Jeonghan raised an eyebrow.

"It's better that you don't remember." Seungcheol patted Jeonghan's hair but the latter noticed how the leader flinched when his hand landed on his hair.

"Umm, okay."

Seungcheol quietly left the room.

Everyone was quiet at the dorm.

Mingyu and The8 were playing games.

Woozi and Hoshi were chatting.

Dokyeom and Seungkwan were practicing and Vernon tagged along with them.

Joshua and Wonwoo were watching a drama along with Dino and Jun.

Seungcheol was cleaning the plates. It was his turn.

Jeonghan was in the bathroom.

"Aish, why do I feel like I've forgotten something I should remember?" Jeonghan groaned.

"Want me to help?" 

Jeonghan turned around and saw Joshua who snorted at him.

"Is there something else I did?"

"Why don't you ask our S.Coups? He knows." 

"He told me that it's better that I didn't know." Jeonghan pouted.

"I want to tell you badly but... should I?"

"Yah, Hong Jisoo! I thought we were friends here!" Jeonghan whined.

"We are. And to save you from further embarrassment, I won't tell you." Joshua stuck his tongue out.

"But I don't want to die of curiousity! It seems like Coups is really strange today."

"No can do, my best friend." Joshua left the room.

Jeonghan went outside the room to look for Seungcheol. He needed answers already.

"Coups..."

Seungcheol froze for a while and slowly turned around.

"Oh, Jeonghan. Hey." Seungcheol scratched his nape.

"What happened last night? I want every detail." Jeonghan sat down.

"Nothing strange happened, okay?" Seungcheol sighed.

"Then why are you like that?"

"Like what?"

Jeonghan stood up and went face to face with Seungcheol.

"What are you doing?" Seungcheol took a step back.

"Like that. You look so awkward." Jeonghan neared Seungcheol and the latter couldn't help but stare at Jeonghan's lips.

"N-Nothing, really. I just had a weird dream. That's it." Seungcheol raised his arms.

"Tell me now." Jeonghan pointed repeatedly at his chest.

"Aigoo, Jeonghan..."

"There is, right?"

"No. There was none. So you can breathe." Seungcheol left Jeonghan in the dining room.

Jeonghan pouted.

"Fine, if you won't help me, I'll find it out myself. First, I drank the alcohol. Next, umm..." Jeonghan hit his head to remember.

"You got drunk and sang you heart out." Wonwoo said casually as he went to get water and leave the dining room.

"After that, we went home. And..."

"Where's my goodnight kiss?" Jeonghan puckered his lips.

"It's already 1:30 in the morning, Jeonghan."

"This is a dream so you might as well do what I want." Jeonghan pouted.

"This must be a nightmare for me then, Jeonghan." Joshua scoffed playfully.

"No one's talking to you, Hong!" Jeonghan whined.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter