Strange...

The Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol woke up earlier than usual and spent it on looking at Jeonghan.

The male was really pretty he couldn't take his eyes off of him.

"Should I move on?" Seungcheol caressed Jeonghan's cheek and with a sigh, he went outside to buy fast food for them. Probably chicken.

It was 5:30 am when Seungcheol returned to the dorm.

"You're early, hyung." Joshua rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Yeah... We have to wake up early nowadays. You know, to practice for our upcoming debut." Seungcheol placed the food on the table.

"Is that chicken?!" Joshua's eyes widen in excitement which made Seungcheol laugh.

"Let's go eat first. To consume time." Seungcheol pinched Joshua's cheek.

After eating, the two washed the dishes.

"Let's wake the others now. How about you go wake Jeonghan up?"

"Hyung... you always do that..." Joshua's looked at Seungcheol.

"You put some sense into me last night. It made me worried somehow that if I continue this feeling, I don't know if I'd be able to focus on our career." Seungcheol smiled sadly as he looked down.

"Okay, hyung." Joshua nodded slowly.

Seungcheol smiled as he entered the other members' room.

"Jeonghan, wake up!" Joshua shook Jeonghan's body.

"Coups, wake them up instead." Jeonghan whined as he faced the wall.

"S.Coups hyung is already waking them up." 

Jeonghan sat up, not used to hearing Joshua's voice first thing in the morning.

"Joshua?" Jeonghan squinted his eyes on Joshua.

"Umm, yeah?" Joshua looked at Jeonghan weirdly.

"Nothing. Had a good sleep?" Jeonghan patted Joshua's head.

"You're being weird." Joshua laughed as he left the room.

Jeonghan bit his lip.

This is strange.

"Everyone's awake now?!" Seungcheol stood up in front of the others with a chuckle.

The others nodded while some are yawning and rubbing their eyes.

"I expect you to eat in 30 minutes and shower fast." Seungcheol said who was about to go the bathroom with Joshua.

"Aren't the two of you going to eat?" Vernon pointed at Joshua and S.Coups who was about to enter the bathroom.

"We already ate. To consume time." Seungcheol shrugged.

Hearing that, the members rushed to the dining room.

Jeonghan glanced at the bathroom, chewing slowly.

At the practice room, the members practiced hard for a straight 15 hours with no stopping.

"You can rest now." The choreographer left the room.

"I'll go buy water. Does someone wants to help me?" Seungcheol stood up.

Seokmin was about to raise his hands when...

"I will!" Jeonghan immediately stood up and dragged Seungcheol outside.

"That was weird." Mingyu chuckled.

"Yah, is it possible that Jeonghan hyung is returning leader's feelings? It's time, finally." Seungkwan said with exageration as he lied down the floor.

"Maybe they're just really tired." The8 placed his head on Joshua's shoulder.

Joshua just smiled knowingly.

This is strange.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter