Extra 8

The Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventeen at New York!

Jeonghan was grimacing at his co members talking to strangers in english.

Call him rude but he's not into speaking English yet. Maybe someday.

And having an annoying best friend who speaks English makes it so much worse.

"S.Coups, you're so handsome!" The foreigner squealed.

Jeonghan scoffed as Seungcheol bowed with a shy smile.

At the van, Seungcheol sat next to Jeonghan.

"Are you enjoying here?"

"It's okay. I just dislike talking in English." Jeonghan shrugged.

"Aigoo. You should communicate with our fans." Seungcheol placed an arm around Jeonghan.

"But what id they make fun of me?" Jeonghan pouted.

"No one's going to do that to you." Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan's cheek.

"Really?"

"Of course! You're so cute! And if someone does, ignore that person!"

"You're going to be there when someone does insult me, right?"

"I will never leave you. I will be there even if no one does insult you." Seungcheol pecked Jeonghan's lips.

"Good." Jeonghan smiled as he put his head on Seungcheol's shoulder.

Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan's head before turning to his left who was Mingyu.

Mingyu was just quietly staring at the window.

Seungcheol sighed.

Wonwoo wasn't allowed to come and it made everyone especially Mingyu, sad. 

They wanted to go here as a whole. But one is missing.

Seungcheol couldn't help but feel responsible when Wonwoo asked him to take care of Mingyu while he rest.

Mingyu was holding the Wondoll so tight in his arms that Seungcheol thinks if the doll has a life, it'll be dead in Mingyu's arms already.

Seungcheol took Mingyu's hand and entwined them which made Mingyu look at him.

"Hyung?"

"Mingyu, you know how my kids' emotions can easily be spread to me." Seungcheol smiled sadly.

"Sorry, hyung. I just felt bad. We're here in New York. I bet Wonwoo hyung would love to join us." Mingyu sighed.

"It's going to be okay. Wonwoo is getting better, right? We're all a little sad that Wonwoo can't come along but let's not show it. If Wonwoo finds out that we're not enjoying this trip to the fullest, he'll blame himself." Seungcheol patted Mingyu's head.

"You're right, hyung."

Seungcheol placed Mingyu's head on his shoulder too.

At the hotel, the Manager divided the rooms.

(AN: This isn't the real division. This is just all in my head.)

Seungcheol - Woozi

Jeonghan - Joshua

Hoshi - Dokyeom

The8 - Jun

Dino - Vernon

Seungkwan - Mingyu

Seungkwan was lying in his bed while looking at Mingyu who was just looking at Wonwoo's pictures at his phone.

"Hyung, if you really miss him, why don't y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter