BONUS 3

The Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 6 membered room was full of groans and glares.

Specifically, the 5 members wanted to get some sleep when a specific person kept on changing positions because he can't sleep.

That person is Wonwoo.

Wonwoo couldn't sleep because he has this so called Syndrome when he finishes a drama, he can't help but make an epilogue of his own. 

Seems like the others' prayers were answered when The8 suddenly stood up and wakled out the room, hopefully to get the person they'll need.

A knock was heard at the 4 membered room.

Seungcheol was the one who woke up and opened the door.

"Minghao? Can't sleep?" Seungcheol smiled.

The8 nodded sleepily as he entered the room.

The8 was about to sleep as he lied down next to Seungcheol when suddenly sat up.

"What's wrong?"

"Hyung, I have to wake Mingyu up." The8 yawned.

"Mingyu? Why?"

"We all can't sleep because of Wonwoo."

"Oh. Then go to sleep and I'll wake Mingyu and check up on the other room." Seungcheol patted The8's head who lied down again to finally get some sleep.

"Mingyu." Seungcheol lied next to Mingyu.

"Hyung?" Mingyu rubbed his eyes.

"Seems like Wonwoo can't sleep. Let's go see him."

Mingyu only nodded as he stood up and they both went to the other room.

When they entered the room, they heard sighs that came from the other members as Wonwoo looked at Mingyu and Seungcheol confusedly.

"Hyung? Mingyu? Why are you here?"

"I'm going to get you to sleep." Mingyu said, half sleepily as he lied next to Wonwoo.

"Mingyu..." Wonwoo blushed.

Mingyu looked so cute with his half closed eyes as he stared at Wonwoo.

"Hyung, it's time to sleep. You're keeping the others awake." Mingyu wrapped his arms around Wonwoo's shoulder and placed his head about Wonwoo's head.

"You guys go to sleep now." Seungcheol patted the others' heads and left the room.

"I can't sleep." Wonwoo wrapped his arms around Mingyu's torso and rested his head just below Mingyu's chin.

"How come?"

"I can't help but think of DOTS."

Mingyu chuckled as he brought Wonwoo closer.

"You want another ending?"

"Maybe..."

"Then let's remake it someday."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"I'll be Yoon Si Jin."

"You can't." Mingyu snorted.

"Why?" Wonwoo whined.

"You're smaller than me."

"So what?"

"Fine, whatever makes you happy. Now go sleep, okay?"

"Okay." Wonwoo closed his eyes with a smile.

The next day, Mingyu groaned.

"When I meant someday, I didn't mean sooner like the day after." 

Wonwoo just looked at him with those cute eyes and Mingyu is sure he is so whipped.

"Please? I want to wear this on the fansign."

"But we're supposed to dress as sailors! What would the fans think?"

"That Meanie is sailing?" Wonwoo blinked at Mingyu.

This hyung, seriously...

"Fine." Mingyu sighed as he took the doctor outfit.

After a while, whining was heard.

It was Jeonghan.

"Jun! Why do you have the same shirt as me and Coups?" Jeonghan whined.

"Manager hyung told me to wear this so you two won't be obvious."

"Yah, isn't this too much? We're not even going to sit next to each other! And why is Mingyu and Wonwoo wearing that and we can't wear couple shirts?"

"Umma, stop whining." Seungcheol cupped Jeonghan's cheeks.

"It's unfair." Jeonghan pouted.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter