Thoughts

The Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol has been very quiet lately, everyone noticed.

Seungcheol has been in the practice room more than the dorm which worries the members especially Jeonghan.

"Coups, are you okay?" Jeonghan wiped the rolling sweat on Seungcheol's face.

Seungcheol smiled as he nodded.

Jeonghan knew it was fake though.

"Jeonghan, don't you want to go home?"

"You're still here. I can't just leave you alone."

"You're the umma. You should take care of the kids." Seungcheol patted Jeonghan's head.

"And you're the appa. So, let's go home." Jeonghan stood up.

Seungcheol sighed as he nodded and stood up.

At the dorm, it was still noisy with Dokyeom, Hoshi and Seungkwan joking around.

"Hyung, I saw Seungkwan and Vernon flirting a while ago! They were about to kiss when I enter." Dokyeom whined to Hoshi.

"Eh?!" Hoshi's eyes widen along with the other members. Except for the 95 liners.

"You shouldn't have invaded our privacy!" Seungkwan whined.

"Then you should've lock the door!"

"You should've knock!"

"I didn't know anyone was inside!"

"Aigoo, kids. You have to get used to them." Seungcheol smiled.

Dokyeom pouted as Seungkwan stuck his tongue out at him.

"Hyung, you've been at the company lately? Is there any problem?" 

"It's nothing. I just felt like going there."

"Everyday?" Woozi raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah..." Seungcheol looked down at his food.

Woozi and Jeonghan shared a look.

They both know something is wrong with their leader.

After dinner, everyone went to bed except for Seungkwan, Dino, Wonwoo and Dokyeom.

"Hyung, I'm just curious. Who confessed first?" Dino turned to Seungkwan.

"He did." Seungkwan pouted.

"How did it happen?"

"Well... to be honest, it just happened. It was actually random. We were practicing when he stopped the music and told me he loves me. I laughed it off but turned out he was serious when the next day, he gave me a flower. Who am I to deny a Hansol Vernon Chwe?" Seungkwan chuckled.

"Wow... randomly." Dino nodded in understanding.

"But how did you know that you love Hansol?" Dokyeom sat next to Wonwoo on the sofa.

This time, Wonwoo was listening intentionally.

How could one really say that he's in love?

"Well, it's not about being happy with him. It's about being miserable without him. If you think you can't live without him, it's somewhat a sign, don't you think?" Seungkwan shrugged.

"I can't live without my umma, does that mean I'm in love with her?" Dino raised an eyebrow.

"Aish, it's not like that!" Seungkwan groaned.

"Why? Is it about being afraid of losing him? Is it about sleepless nights when you're confused of how fast your heart beats whenever his around? Is it about long stares of admiration? Is it about..." Wonwoo looked down as he can't continue.

"Is it about me being such a loser for Mingyu?" Wonwoo didn't know that his whisper was heard by Seungkwan.

"Yes, hyung. It is like that." Seungkwan smiled.

They didn't know that Mingyu was listening from the door. Unfortunately like Dokyeom and Dino, he didn't hear the whisper.

Mingyu put his palm on his heart as he felt the rapid beating of it and left the door to lie down and sleep.

"Wow, hyung! Didn't know you could say things so deep!" Dino laughed.

"Aigoo, is our Wonwoo hyung in love with anyone?" Dokyeom smiled teasingly.

"Yah, don't tease hyung!"

"Okay, okay. Dino, let's go to bed." Dokyeom stood up and so did Dino and they both went to bed.

"Hyung, you should tell him."

"Tell him what?"

"You love him. Mingyu is a fool sometimes, you know." Seungkwan snickered.

"It's not like he feels the same."

"Trust me. It won't get any better if you keep this longer." Seungkwan patted Wonwoo's shoulder as he left the living room.

The next day, Seungcheol was at the playground alone and was sitting at the swings.

"I do love Jeonghan."

"You won't be able to unlove that dork, you know."

"I know. I know I can't unlove him." Seungcheol mumbled as he wipe the tears that fell.

"Hyung."

Seungcheol looked up and saw Joshua who sat at the other swing.

"What are you doing here?"

"Jeonghan has been worried about you. All of us has been worried about you lately."

"I'm fine." Seungcheol smiled.

"You're not. Tell me what's wrong?"

"I..." Seungcheol looked at his palms.

"Did you... did you hear it?"

"W-What?"

"Jun told me that you were standing behind the wall that d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter