Under pressure

The Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Seungcheol went to bed as the others wake up.

"Hyung, why are you going to bed? We have to go to the practice room..." Dino shook Seungcheol's body.

"Of course." Seungcheol smiled as he entered the bathroom.

Everyone except for the leader was eating.

"Aigoo, hyung was about to lie down." Dino sighed.

"He must've been tired. You should've let him."

"But we have to practice! We can't afford any mistakes on our debut showcase." Wonwoo whined.

"I bet S.Coups hyung is pretty tired." Joshua sighed as he looked at the members.

Jeonghan just nodded as he sadly replayed what happened last night on his mind.

Seungcheol bit his lip as he looked down.

He doesn't know where he placed his socks.

Jeonghan knows though.

"Umm, do you know where my socks are?" 

Mingyu widen his eyes as he pointed at himself.

"Hyung, why are you asking me? We're not even in the same room. And you always as Jeonghan hyung that." 

"You're right. Thanks anyway." Seungcheol scratched his nape as he sheepishly smiled.

Joshua entered the room to look for an extra clothing to take.

"Joshua, do you happen to know where I'd put my socks in?"

Joshua sighed as he sat next to Seungcheol.

"Hyung, I know that you want to forget your feelings for Jeonghan but don't do it like this. Before you fell in love with Jeonghan, he was and still is your friend. Ignore your feelings for Jeonghan not ignore Jeonghan." 

"You're right. But... I don't know if I'll be able to erase my feelings. Whenever I'm near him, I feel that I'm falling deeper in love with him and that's not a good sign."

Joshua sighed as he patted Seungcheol's back and left the room.

Seungcheol groaned as he still don't know where he put his socks.

The door opened and revealed Jeonghan with a frown holding Seungcheol's socks.

"You know it better that asking the young ones where your socks are is useless." Jeonghan scoffed.

"Yeah, sorry. Thanks, by the way." Seungcheol took his socks from Jeonghan's grasp.

"I don't know what you're doing but whatever it is, stop." Jeonghan sighed.

"I don't get what you're saying as well, Jeonghan. We're under a lot of pressure right now." Seungcheol smiled and patted Jeonghan's head as he left the room.

"Coups is right. We're just under a lot of pressure." Jeonghan took a deep breath and with a lip biten, he also left the room.

As Jeonghan entered the van, he let out a sigh as Seungcheol purposely went to the other van.

"Hyung, are you okay?" The8 asked from the back.

"Yeah, just a little frustrated."

"Why?" 

"I don't know either, Minghao..." Jeonghan looked down with a sad look.

Joshua who was next to Jeonghan, just smirked.

"Seems like I was right..." Joshua muttered to himself but unfortunately, two member heard it and squinted their eyes at him.

"That hyung is weird. Talking to himself."

"What if Joshua hyung knows what's happening?"

The two looked at each other with a silent promise to interrogate their hyung late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter