Win

The Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol took a deep breathe...

"Everyone! We're leaving to the practice room! All of you wake up now!"

Everyone jolted up and went to the living room where Seungcheol is located.

"Hyung, right now? But we're not even washed up." The8 rubbed his eyes.

"Then I'll give you an hour to wash up. Whoever didn't make it in an hour have to leave on his own."

Hearing that, everyone went to the room to get their towel and sprinted to the bathroom.

Seungcheol laughed as he saw the long line at the bathroom door.

"Hyung, are you kidding me? Why didn't you tell us sooner?"

"Yah, it's not like you guys were the only one. The CEO called me awhile ago and told me that if we aren't there by 7, we're all dead."

"Aigoo, that CEO." Hoshi whined.

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan who yawned with his head swaying back and forth.

Jeonghan must have felt the stare as he looked back at Seungcheol.

They had a staring contest but Seungcheol felt his cheeks burning so he looked away and Jeonghan smiled.

After an hour, everyone was finished.

Seungcheol was glad because he didn't have to leave anyone out.

At the van, Jeonghan placed his head on Joshua's shoulder to get a little bit of sleep.

Seungcheol smiled as he looked at them from the front mirror.

Unfortunately, Jeonghan felt the stare again so he looked at the mirror confusedly.

Seungcheol immediately diverted his gaze to the window.

"That idiot." Jeonghan mumbled as he chuckled.

At the practice room, everyone started stretching and soon, Hoshi went to the front.

"Guys, I promise you that we'll have loads of fun in this choreo!"

"Will it be hard?" Jeonghan raised an eyebrow.

"Hyung, I think it's time we get used to difficult choreos." Seungkwan placed an arm around Jeonghan.

"I am used to it. Just start teaching now!"

Hoshi chuckled at his cute hyung.

After 3 hours, Seungcheol decided to call it a break.

Seungcheol sat at the side of the practice room as the members left to eat.

"Coups!" Jeonghan sat next to Seungcheol.

"What?"

"Do I look extra pretty today?" Jeonghan lied his head on Seungcheol's shoulder.

"W-What?"

"I mean, you've been looking at me for awhile." Jeonghan nuzzled his nose against Seungcheol's jaw.

"Yah, Yoon Jeonghan. Don't flatter yourself. You're not the only one I looked at."

"Really? Then who else did you looked at so long?" Jeonghan removed his head from Seungcheol's shoulder and looked at him.

"Everyone." Seungcheol shrugged.

"Yah, you didn't look at them that long." Jeonghan scoffed.

Seungcheol just shook his head in disbelief.

"You looked at me too long that I was worried if there was any dirt on my face." Jeonghan neared Seungcheol.

"Don't put your hopes up, umma." Seungcheol pushed Jeonghan's face away with a finger.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter