Notepad

The Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan stared out of the practice room's window.

The other vocal team members were eating while he was just gazing at the window.

"Yah, hyung. Aren't you hungry?"

"No. Go ahead." Jeonghan smiled as he put his attention to the window again.

"Jeonghan hyung has been acting really weird nowadays." Seokmin bit his lip.

"Mhm. Is he more affected with S.Coups hyung right now?"

"Is he... Is he finally accepting Seungcheol hyung?" Woozi's eyes widen.

Joshua just eat silently with his smirk hiding.

Unknown to them, Jeonghan heard everything.

Meanwhile the Hiphop team was about to leave the dorm when Vernon just stood still in front of the door.

"Yah, Vernon. Let's go now."

"I-I..." Vernon looked down.

"If you want to apologize to hyung, go now." Wonwoo chuckled as he patted Vernon's head.

Vernon slightly smiled as he went to the hyungs' room.

"Aigoo, what's happening to Seventeen?" Mingyu smirked.

Wonwoo just smiled as he looked at Mingyu.

"I don't know. You tell me." 

Vernon quietly closed the door when he saw that Seungcheol was listening to music.

"Umm, h-hyung?"

Seungcheol looked at him in surprise and smiled.

"Oh, Vernon! Aren't you guys supposed to be leaving now?"

"I just wanted to say sorry." Vernon sat on the bed next to Seungcheol.

"I understand. You're nervous." Seungcheol patted Vernon's head.

"I don't get you, hyung. Why do you forgive us so easily? Aren't you hurt?"

"It's because we won't be able to move forward if I just hold grudges. And besides, that's who you are. We've been together for years. I think it's time we accept each member's flaws."

"Even Jeonghan hyung's? I mean, he rejected you and you're still like that."

"Up 'til now?" Seungcheol raised an eyebrow with a chuckle.

"Now that you mention it, there is something unusual with the two of you." 

"Aigoo, you three should go now. Manager hyung will be furious when he finds out you're still here." Seungcheol pushed the whining Vernon away.

"Bye, hyung. I'll see you later." Vernon waved goodbye as he left the room.

Seungcheol sighed as he took his notepad.

Jeonghan Yoon. 

You will fall for me. I know pursuing you will be hard but no matter what, I will never give up. You'll be worth it, somehow. 

Seungcheol felt his tears falling as he shakingly reached for the ballpen and began writing.

Jeonghan Yoon.

You will fall for me. I know pursuing you will be hard but no matter what, I will never give up. You'll be worth it, somehow.  I will forget these feelings for you. This will be a nuisance to our dreams. Let's work hard to make Seventeen last long.

Seungcheol bit his lip as he put the notepad on the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter