I don't understand

The Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ask him." Seungkwan glared at Vernon.

"You're the one with the problem."

"Well, you're the one who started it."

"Me? I was think-"

"Just tell me, you two." Seungcheol sighed.

"Umm, hyung, should we-"

Everyone looked at Woozi who entered the room.

"Jihoon, what did you want?"

"Umm, is there some sort of meeting here? Because I'm suddenly not invited." Woozi pouted.

"No. It's just a hang out. Well, what were you about to say?" Seungcheol raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, right! The stage outfits are already here so Manager hyung told me that we should wake up later than today's wake up call."

"What time preferably?" Jeonghan took his phone to alarm.

"Umm... 6 am." Woozi shrugged.

"Yeah, okay. Thanks, Woozi." Jeonghan smiled.

"Yeah, sure." Woozi closed the door.

"So, where were we?"

"I'm... I'm in love with Seungkwan, hyung." Vernon mumbled but everyone heard it nonetheless.

"Oh." Joshua smirked as he continued reading a book.

Jeonghan just nodded.

"Umm, okay." Seungcheol said as if Vernon just said that a fish lives under the water.

"You guys don't look surprised!" Seungkwan whined.

"It's not surprising that someone would fall for you, Seungkwan." Vernon smiled lovingly at Seungkwan in which the latter diverted his gaze to the floor.

"It was obvious as well. So we're really coming out now, huh?" Jeonghan chuckled.

"Aigoo, how many straight members left?" Joshua sighed dramatically.

"Omo! What if there are other members that likes Coups?" Jeonghan stood up in realization.

"Sit down, Jeonghan." Seungcheol groaned in embarrassment.

"What if there's a member who likes me? I'm seriously the most handsome in the world." Joshua facepalmed himself.

Jeonghan scoffed.

"Don't push it, hyung." Vernon laughed.

"Okay back to the topic!" 

"Then I don't get why you two are like this. Do you not like Hansol?" Seungcheol turned to Seungkwan.

"Of course, I do." Seungkwan lowered his head to hide his pink cheeks.

"He's being immature about this, hyung. He wants us to date but I want us to focus on our dream." Vernon scratched his nape.

Jeonghan chocked on his own saliva as Joshua laughs.

Seungcheol on the other hand just rolled his eyes at his roommates' reactions.

"Yah, your appa and umma is also facing the same problem. I don't get why you'll come to them." Joshua laughed as he pointed at Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

"Shut up, Jisoo." Jeonghan glared.

"What do you really want to happen between the two of you?"

"I want to be wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter