Debut

The Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the stage, everyone was nervous.

"Everyone, let's do our best. No matter what happen on the way, let's just continue. If someone slips, just keep on going. And if you slip, just smile and get back. Our debut is perfect the way it is. Say the name!"

"SEVENTEEN!"

At the stage, everyone did a good job as they entered with charisma.

As they entered the backstage, everyone were going everywhere to do anything fast.

"S.Coups! Where's my phone?" Jeonghan kept pacing back and forth.

"I think you left it on the table at the waiting room. Faster, guys! We're coming back in 5 minutes!"

Everyone let out a deep breath as they have less than 10 minutes to enter the stage again.

"S.Coups! It's not on the table!" Jeonghan looks really worried.

"Let's look for it after. We have to go on stage again." Seungcheol patted Jeonghan's head.

Jeonghan bit his lip as he just nodded.

After the last song, Seventeen bid their goodbye and thanks as they hurried to the backstage.

"I'll call your phone, okay?" 

Soon, they heard the familiar song of SG Wannabe's I'm glad I loved you but the weird thing it was S.Coups' voice.

Everyone snickered at Jeonghan's red face as the latter immediately went to phone's place to stop the ring tone.

"Aigoo, since when?" Dokyeom smirked.

"His voice was nice, okay!" Jeonghan whined.

"Okay, let's all head home now. We still have to rest for a jam-packed schedule tomorrow." Seungcheol left the room.

"Seems like our S.Coups was also flustered." Seungkwan laughed.

Jeonghan glared at the members as he also left the room.

"Match made in heaven." Jun smiled.

As they entered the dorm, Seungcheol wasted no time to shower.

Jeonghan lied on Seungcheol's bed to wait for him.

After 15 minutes, Seungcheol was surprised to see Jeonghan with a towel on his hand.

"Jeonghan, aren't you tired?" Seungcheol sat on the bed when Jeonghan suddenly wiped his wet hair with the towel.

"You've done well, Coups." Jeonghan smiled as he continued drying Seungcheol's hair.

"Thanks, but I can do it on my own." Seungcheol chuckled as he held Jeonghan's hands to stop him.

Jeonghan smiled tight-lipped as he held Seungcheol's hands.

"I love you, Coups."

"I know. More than enough." Seungcheol sighed as he looked at their intertwined hands.

"Then, sing me a song." Jeonghan pushed Seungcheol to lie down on the bed and he lied down next to him.

"What song?" Seungcheol smiled as he looked at Jeonghan.

"SG Wannabe's I'm glad I loved you." Jeonghan grinned.

"You really love that song?"

"No. I love your voice when you sing that song. Now sing." Jeonghan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter