Joshua

The Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mansae Era was the best according to Jeonghan.

One, they became well-known.

And two, Seungcheol and him are slowly getting warmer to each other.

The only thing Jeonghan wants this time is to hear Seungcheol say he loves him back.

Speaking, they were at the sofa with Seungcheol's shoulder preoccupied with Jeonghan's head.

"Aww, Mansae will be over. I'm going to miss it. Especially our Carats." Jeonghan pouted.

"I think it's time to take a break. Don't get me wrong, I love our Carats too but our younger members are too tired I can't help but feel bad." Seungcheol patted Jeonghan's head.

"You're a er for the members." Jeonghan put his arms around Seungcheol's waist.

"You're being clingy, umma." Seungcheol chuckled as he placed an arm around Jeonghan.

"I love you, Coups." 

Seungcheol just smiled as he patted Jeonghan's head.

Jeonghan failed but he didn't mind. He will get it no matter what.

Meanwhile, Mingyu and Wonwoo were busy watching To The Beautiful You on the laptop while Vernon was busy writing lyrics for a new rap.

Mingyu's hand brushed against Wonwoo's hand so he took his hand intertwined them.

Wonwoo mildly froze as he looked at the intertwined hands and then looked at Mingyu.

Mingyu looks like he doesn't even think it's weird that they hold hands.

To be honest, it isn't weird for them but now, Wonwoo couldn't help thinking about what Vernon said.

"Brotherly? Yoou two hold hands whenever you can! Do you not feel anything for Mingyu hyung?"

Finally, Mingyu noticed Wonwoo's stare at him so he looked back at him confusedly.

Wonwoo shook his head with a tight-lipped smile as he looked back at laptop.

Mingyu though, his eyes were still at Wonwoo.

Mingyu bit his lip as he thought of what Seungkwan said.

"Don't hide it from me, hyung. The way you two look at each other, aigoo..."

The two of them weren't hiding anything.

Maybe they are hiding their feelings to each other but they're not hiding any relationship because there isn't any.

Mingyu nodded to himself as he looked back at the laptop.

"Hyung!"

Both Mingyu and Wonwoo looked at Vernon.

"I made a rap for Seungkwan. Can you listen to it?"

The two nodded quietly.

"Mujakjeong dagaga. Ne ape seoseo gwaenhi sumeul gadadeumo. Son jom naemireojullae ja igeo."

Mingyu and Wonwoo blushed as they felt each other's hands.

"What do you think? Will Seungkwan like it?"

Vernon perfectly knew what he was doing. 

"I guess..." Mingyu scratched his nape with his other hand.

"Why that kind of line? Do you love holding hands that much? You know, you could've just put that 'here's something for you', like that line."

"Of course we love holding hands. It gives a thrilling feeling whenever your brush hands with the one you love, right? And besides, holding hands mean to protect and to make the other believe that you're not alone.

Mingyu subconciously caressed Wonwoo's hand with his thumb which made Wonwoo's heart beat faster.

"And of course, it's a sign of love! We can say that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter