EXTRA 7

The Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At their twitter party, Jeonghan and Seungcheol were not talking to each other.

It was intense and everyone was worried.

It started that other day that the Manager went to their dorm.

"Oh, before I go... ShuHan day is coming." 

"ShuHan? Or maybe JiHan? And even so, there's such a day?" 

"WonGyu had one." 

"Is it okay with you, Seungcheol?" Manager bit his lip as he looked at the leader.

"Yeah, of course." Seungcheol smiled as he nodded.

But deep inside, Seungcheol cursed in his head.

It was that same day when Seungcheol also accidentally saw a JiHan tag and voila!

Seungcheol started being insecure once again.

Nobody notices it though.

Manager smiled as he left.

The problem was...

That morning before the twitter party, Jeonghan and Seungcheol were just at the sofa.

"You know, Coups. I think it would be better if it was you and I, don't you think?"

"Of course not." Seungcheol chuckled.

The answer made Jeonghan frown though.

"Yah, what do you mean?"

"I mean, the fans want you guys. I don't want them to think that I'm the wall between the two of you." Seungcheol shrugged.

"Nobody's thinking like that. What's wrong, Seungcheol?"

"Nothing. Don't think too much." Seungcheol patted Jeonghan's head.

"It's not nothing. You're being too gloomy right now."

"I said I'm fine!" Seungcheol stood up.

"If you're fine, you wouldn't be like this!" Jeonghan stood up too.

"Give me a break, Yoon Jeonghan!" Seungcheol groaned.

"Fine, it seems like you need it!" Jeonghan walked away.

Seungcheol sat back on the couch and sighed with tears falling on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry." Seungcheol mumbled.

Now back to the present.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol were next to each other but they weren't communicating at all.

So at the V live, Joshua neared Seungcheol.

"Hyung, let's talk later. But for now, please act as if you and Jeonghan are okay."

Seungcheol just nodded.

Joshua also neared Jeonghan.

"Jeonghan, please interact with Seungcheol if needed. For the fans."

"Of course. It's always for the fans." Jeonghan looked down.

The V live started smoothly.

But Seungcheol and Jeonghan were a little looking darker especially Seungcheol.

"Churros!"

When Jeonghan and Seungcheol heard that word, they couldn't help but did their best to still smile.

Churros won't save them this time.

The8 tried making them reconcile by removing the chair.

Seungcheol wanted to glare at The8 but Jeonghan suddenly went next to him and pretended to sit.

Jeonghan was surprised when Seungcheol pulled him towards him.

"Sit here for a while." Seungcheol mumbled then glared at The8 who sheepishly smiled and placed the chair.

"Go back." Seungcheol mumbled and Jeonghan immediately sat on The8 with an unnoticed sad smile on his face.

The8 went forward to play and so, Seungcheol and Jeonghan were next to each other.

Jeonghan wanted to grab Seungcheol's attention so he started giving weird comments.

Seungcheol received a look from Hoshi and so, he laughed and clung unto Jeonghan.

Both Jeonghan's and Seungcheol's hearts started racing at the contact.

As the V live ended, the otehrs went home as Joshua and Seungcheol were the only ones at the room.

Or so they think.

Jeonghan was hiding.

"I saw... your browser histories." Joshua held Seungcheol's hand.

"Joshua..."

"I didn't think you'd actually do that. And especially, I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter