Chapter 8 - The Maknae

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Gapjin, please ready the car, we are leaving."

"Wae? What's the problem? Why in the middle of the night? It's too dangerous to drive."

"Then, I'll drive it myself. Give me the keys."

"Shiro. I'll be driving. Let's go."

A vehicle left in the midst of everyone's sleep except for one revengeful maknae.

 

Jaesuk, being the first to come out of his tent, and the staffs were surprise in disbelief and some were bewildered seeing the door revealed two people who look-liked they've been too intimate last night.

"What are you doing with Eunhye, Kwangsoo-ah?" This should be in the news soon.

 

Eunhye's manager ran to her and covered her, "Please cut the film! Please cut the film!". Back off, Kwangsoo-ssi. The manager whispered to him as she accompanied the disheveled lady to their own van. RM PD shouted 'Cut!' very loud, and that, the ruckus outside made the other members out of their respective shelters.
"Jae-suk-ah, what happen here?", Suk Jin asked. The usual quick-witted man remained tongue-tied, eyes directing to Kwangsoo, who was still standing keeping a what-did-I-do-wrong face. "Yah- Jaesuk-ah… Jaesuk-ah…"
"You're unbelievable, Kwangsoo. I'm so disappointed of you." He lip-mouthed towards the tall man.


"Yah- Kwangsoo. What's with the get up?" Haha joked at him not recognizing the atmosphere. "Hyung, I... I..."
"Everyone gather! NOW!", the PD's enraged. Much to their reunion in the middle of the location, Jihyo noticed that one man, his manager and his vehicle were missing.


"We will end the filming today. Thanks to the 'sudden surprise' we keep on receiving." The staffs and members were murmuring when the PD shouted 'QUIET!'. " We'll continue this next week, I won't be sure that our guest will STILL BE HERE on that day." Kwangsoo stood up, went in front, face everyone and bowed until his head touching the ground. "Forgive me. It's all my fault. I'm really sorry for the trouble we've made just now…", he said without lifting his head up. "I'm really sorry...." Jihyo and Sukjin ran and stood him up. "Kwangsoo-ah, this is not you.", Jihyo whispered to the tall man.
"And as for you Kwangsoo-ssi and Eunhye-ssi, I'll talk to you in private. Others, you're all dismissed except for the members and their managers. Stay on the other vehicle around for a moment."

As Kwangsoo was receiving lecture from the PD, the members (KG, HH, SJ, JS and JH in one van) were having a discussion at the same time.

SJ: "Can anybody explain what's happening? Kwangsoo's being lectured, Jaesuk was not himself, and Jongkook's missing. Is this the ending already? I'm not informed."

KG: "I don't know anything hyung, I woke up at PD's cut cue."

HH: "MinJi (his manager) told me that KS went out of EH's camping van disheveled. They look-like they did something we shouldn't talk about."

SJ: "Mwuh rah goo?! Kwangsoo's having an affair with Eunhye? Jihyo-ah, you're on the same shelter as Kwangsoo, right?"

JH: "Neh... I slept earlier. I didn't notice him going out of the van that night."

KG: "Hyung?" (He call Jaesuk's attention.)

JS: "Please..." (Gesturing not to talk to him in the moment.)

SJ: "Aishhh, kids, don't disturb him. He's like that the moment I saw him outside... What happen to JK anyway? Anybody knows?"

No one dare to speak up.

Just then, the PD entered the vehicle followed by Kwangsoo.

PD: " I would like everyone to be honest. Besides the commotion earlier, who else wants to make another scandal here?"

They can't look straight to the PD, too afraid to utter a word. "That means 'none'. Good. All that I have to say is, work should always be work. This might be a variety that fun is tagged along with it, but you still must keep good professionalism. It's the viewer's that should leisurely enjoy the show, and it's not good to show them what they might not like. I'm sorry that I've been too strict earlier. If you want to keep this show running, stay out of any scandals. You may now go."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter