Chapter 17 - The Surprise (Finale)

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author’s advice: This chapter is quite long that putting a summary of previous chapter is impossible for me. ^^"  But it would be better to read the previous one. Kekeke~

 

"Unnie, wake up~ Hurry and dress up~ Please wear your costume, it should be behind that curtain. We'll be leaving now."   "Arasso. Gomawo, Hongda-ah, Hyemin-ah."   "Ahh~  You look so beautiful, unnie~" Hyemin teared up. Hongda pinched the make-up artist for being too sensitive, "Yah~ Of course, that's our one and only Unnie. See you at the filming site, unnie. Fighting!" Then the two giggling women went out of the room as soon as possible, giving Jihyo her privacy to dress up.   She look and admired herself in front of the mirror. Ahh those two~ I told not to put too much make up, the members will surely tease me...   She opened the big curtained wardrobe and was amused by a beautiful white gown wore by a mannequin. If not for the nametag at the back, she can say it's going to be her dream wedding gown. Indeed, it's the Wedding special again. She let go a heavy sigh.   How does the others look like anyway? Hmm... Jongkook oppa in that suit? Can't wait--- She chuckled in the mere thought of Jongkook seeing her in this gown, wearing his engagement ring.   *Knock* *knock*   "Unnie, what's taking you so long? You're the last person needed before we start," her manager knocking on the door.   "Arasso Minji-ah. I'll be there in a moment."

 

As soon as she got out of the dressing room, she was surprise to see her cameraman filming her. "Oh- wasn't it too early for that?" She shyly looks at the camera.   "It'll be use for the preview, Jihyo-ssi. Mianheyo... I'll lead you to the site."   "O-Okay. Thanks."  Waving her hands to the camera, walking slowly due to her heels. There was a few turns before she entered the not-too-small room where the members were standing and a few staff and cameramen in front of them. No one is exempted of getting amused with her beauty, especially Jongkook. Some put their hats down as she passed by them.   PD: Jihyo-ssi, please join the members in front   ...and she stand besides KS and HH.   KS: Noona, was that real skin on your side?   JH: Ahh eottokae~ this kirin is looking at me differently, asking if this is skin.   Jihyo caught Jongkook glaring at the maknae.   HH: Yah- You ert!   They start to bicker over her revealed skin.   All the members greeted like their usual introduction. Haha can be heard calling Gary a squid, causing everyone to laugh along. "Do we have a guest PD-nim?” Jaesuk asked to stop the Spaghetti-haired man and the Squid.   "Yes--- You'll meet them later."   "Aigooo--- Jongkook here is warming up again. Just date someone already." Jaesuk throw a joke at JK and initiating a mini war.   Just then, all attention turns to JH.   JS: Our Jihyo sure look stunning today. (She blushes) Cha~ To the viewers, we are filming today after Jihyo's press conference.  Seems like she found the man of her life... As you said on the conference... Have you seen the man you were pertaining to?   JH: Neh~   Everyone chuckled to her statement, mainly Kwangsoo's "Yeeeeeaaaah!!!"   SJ: “Oh! Was that a ring on your finger? Woah~ Is this true? Our Jihyo is finally engaged?”   Before Jihyo could answer, Gary act disappointed, "Damn it." Making them laugh.   She raised her hands to let the camera focus on the ring and said, "Neh, I'm now engaged."   Everyone cheered louder, congratulating the Ace. She gaze at Jongkook and managed a what-should-I-do face. He teasingly shrug his shoulder as he took a chance to congratulate her.   JS: “Cha~ We'll look forward to our only girl's wedding information. Let's give her a round of applause.”    

PD: "You'll be meeting the guests on the other side of this door. The order will be decided by rock paper scissor."

  ROCK PAPER SCISSOR   JK won to everyone making him the first to enter the door. While Jihyo, feeling unlucky, loses and will be the last. Unknown to Jihyo, KS was raising his hand, showing the next 'hand' to other members to deceive only her.   The order: JK, HH, KS, SJ, JS, KG, JH   Jongkook entered the door that was covered with another dark cloth, making the place on the other side unable to peek.

It will be Gary's turn soon, and it was a bit awkward for Gary not to talk to Jihyo, being the two of them left amongst the members.

  "Congratulations again, Jihyo-ah."   "Neh, kamsahamnida oppa"   "It's not too late to reconsider, Jihyo-ah.", Gary joked, making her burst into laughter, even the staff watching found it ridiculously funny.   "Aniya, oppa. Ah pabo. Hahaha!"   "Since you are engaged, I guess we need to sign off now as Monday Couple and thank our fans." Thus both turn to face the camera to talk to the audiences.   "To our dearest MC fans, thank you very much for supporting us. Our Monday Girlfriend will soon settle down, and I hope you'll support her.  Our ship might sank, but our memories will always be in your heart," Gary stated, passing the lenses to Jihyo.   "Oppa is right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter