Chapter 6 -The Filming

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running Man Filming Day---

 


The Running Man members  came one by one at the filming site at [XXX] campin ground, popular for its nature-loving and nearby sea.

They were oriented of the theme and the only guest. Of course, this episode should be one of the special since the most awaited celebrity to guest has come to join the 2 days filming.

The staff prepared 5 special places for them to sleep on ranging from a Do-It-Yourself tent to a deluxe camping van. Time to start will be at the afternoon to cover also the overnight stay.

"Jongkook-hyung, this is just business. I know it'll be rough for you and Jihyo-ah to play and participate when Eunhye's around. Just calm down and ignore when you sense future complications."

"Arasso... I knew how Jihyo will be sooo much uncomfortable with this set up."

---

While Jihyo was with her stylist, she kept on thinking of strategies for the games since the place was obviously outdoor, the events would turn out to be physical, she guess. I'll make the snake kiss the ground.

---

It's already afternoon when everyone was asked to gather around to start the introduction, without the guest of course. JS: "Annyeonghassimnikka~ Today we're here at the camping grounds of the [XXX].

Everyone clapped. Highlights of last week's episode were discussed.

JS: Okey- okey- Ya- Haha-ssi, you know what we have today?

Haha: He blocked Gary's ears. Dayunghaji!

Gary: Saranghae! *making everyone laugh of the popular x-man scene's parody.

JK: Ya~ Stop it already.

*background music started to play*

Haha: Waaah! Yeogitta!!! (She's here!)

Gary: Woooh!

JH: *clapping aside*

JK: *just standing, eyeing Jihyo and the coming woman simultaneously

SJ: Yey!!! *clapping along*

KS: *exaggerating a force blushing face* wooh!

JS: Welcome to Running Man, Yoon Eun Hye! *shaking hands with the lady* I miss you since X-Man days.

EH: Yes, Oppa. I'm glad I made it here.

HH: Eunhye-ah, someone's been waiting for you. He said you're -* his mouth was shut by muscular hands*

JK: I never said anything.

JS: How are you Eunhye-ah? It's been a long time.

EH: I still have a lot of guestings for other shows. Can't wait to do missions. *receiving claps from others*

JS: You two *pointing EH & JK* were on TV always. Do you two date already?

HH: Very good, Jaesukhyung!!! Hahaha!

JK: Ya! *faking an attempt to hit Haha*

HH: Hyungnim!!!

Everyone settled down after the funny childish act by the two.

JK: *he calm to make a statement* Like what I always said to interviews. Eunhye and I were---*interrupted*

EH: Were getting to know each other again. *making everyone shock to the lady's revelations*

That wasn't what I meant to say.
 

All the members were clapping for the two except Jihyo who was faking a delighted reaction. JK was about to explain everything but the PD, started to explain the mission. The first game will determine where the members will stay for the night out of 5 stuffs the staffs prepared: The deluxe camping van, a simple camping van, a mini trailer van,  the big set-upped tent, and the DIY tent.

The game was over, pairs will stay on the tents. Jihyo and Kwangsoo gets to stay at the deluxe camping van. JK and EH at the regular camping van. Haha & KG at the mini trailer van. JS on the big set-upped tent and SJ at the DIY tent.

----

Jihyo's POV

Grrr... That two will stay on the same van, Jihyo mumbled to herself as she organize her things in the cabinet. Her phone ringing, went outside and turned off her mic. It's just a number.

JH: Yeoboseyo... Who's this?

...: Ya~~~

JH: Tsk.
She ended the call and looked at the regular camping van where JK is. He's looking at her direction too. *her phone ringing again.

JH: What now?

JK: It's not like what you're thinking.

*KS: Noona! Where are you? I'll be using the bed on the right. You'll be on the left then

*JH: Arasso~

JH: So what...

JK: I don't know what she's up to. Saying we're together and getting to know each other… *Oppa, come here already. Who are you talking to? Eunhye can be heard on JK's background *

JH: Congrats to both of you then..

JK: Ya~ Jihyo-ah...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter