Chapter 5 - The One Who Got Away

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Author's note: The story that you'll be reading was purely made out of imagination, inspiration and delusion. Hahaha! Some scenes were based from the concepts of WAIL or RM shows. However, most of the incidents are merely products of fictitious thinking.

Jihyo's POV

 

Leave me when you see me doing something behind your back with other women. Well you told me clearly. It's like your dare to me that I just obeyed.  I left you 'cause I saw you doing something BEHIND MY BACK with Eunhye. Eunhye, that woman. She's the worst. She used to flirt with Jihoon oppa once she knew that we were dating during the Goong's last month of filming. That snake. Now it's my Jongkook oppa. How can he be easily deceived? How can he be dining with that girl without letting me know. Why? Why would he meet her in the first place?

 

She was deep in her thoughts when the Taiwanese checked on her, "Momo, are you okay?". This guy was so caring that she worries...  worrying that she feels like she's cheating from Jongkook being with this guy... And worried if her heart had started melting for this man. No. I musn't get swayed. Not now atleast. I never should. I guess?

"Are you hungry? Atleast say you're okay, Momo-ah."

"Andwae, Bobo-ah. I feel great." The man was satisfied. The two, their managers and the staffs of WAIL were waiting on a VIP room on their flight back to their own countries. Same time of flight.

 

[Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 46B to Korea and 23G to China. We are now inviting those VIP passengers to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.]

 

Before they were about to part, Jihyo was surprise of Bolin, walking with her side by side. "I miss you already, Momo-ah", as he enclosed her in his arms. She can hear it. His heart was beating rapidly. That beat. Jongkook's a lot wilder, and that will always be her favorite rhythm.

 

*camera shutters sound*

------------------

Entertainment News Article

 

The WAIL season 2's Chen Bolin and Song Jihyo was seen intimately hugging at the airport in Bali. The two was said to have different flights but it looks like it's difficult for them to separate. *Jongkook didn't finished reading the article, a tablet was soon flying aiming the bed*

 

Tsk. I can see it clear. They're not hugging. It was that punk forcing her a hug. That bastard. Just don't get us in the same room or I'll knock him out. His phone was ringing

 

"Hyung, you've seen the news?" The caller asked as soon as Jongkook picked up the phone ringing.

"Yeah--- Can you help me contact Jihyo? Please ask her when she'll be back in Korea exactly. And dont tell her you'd already know about us. Arasso?"

"Ye hyung. Arasso."

"Gomawo kirin."

"Ye hyung-"

 

--------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter