Chapter 11 - The Resignation

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Against All Odds: Nah... Just read the previous chapter. Ke ke ke

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A week has passed and it's another day of RM filming.

They're all reunited to film at the camping grounds - the continuation of last week's filming interrupted by Kwangsoo-Eunhye's ruckus.

Indeed, there was no Eunhye on the set. No any other guest. But there was no Jongkook as well. Only the 6 members.

The set felt different. Jaesuk can be heard joking how the filming will go smoothly without the capable. "It'll be better if Jaesuk's not here too," said Haha with his crazy grin.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Thanks for doing such a great job. You are all dismiss after packing up. Next filming will partake on Saturday. Further details will be discussed with your managers."

A tall man excuse himself to talk to the production director privately and went inside the production team van.

"What is it that concerns you, Kwangsoo?" Said the PD who was piling up the scripts and important papers.

"PD, do you know anything about Jongkook-hyung's absence? It seems like it's fine for you without asking us any reason from him." The man let go a long sigh hearing the younger man's matter.

"Okay. I'll tell you if this will make you feel better."

He let the younger man read Gapjin's text  to him last week.

[PD-ssi, I would like to inform you that JK hyung and I left the filming site before midnight without telling anybody besides you as my talent wishes to do so. For the meantime, he won't be attending filming. He also wants me to make a resignation form and will talk about it personally with you. I don't know what's going on. Please don't let him resign, he's depriving himself.]

Kwangsoo's eyes widened upon reading Gapjin's text to their PD.
"PD, you won't let him, right?"

"Kwangsoo, you know I can still persuade him with as many conditions as I can offer. I don't want to lose any of you, you should know how afraid I am to let that happen." His words somehow assured the bothered long-legged.

"Running man will never be the same again without the commander", sadness evident in Kwangsoo's face. The mere thought of losing another member makes him remember of Joongki's farewell.

"Exactly... I'm just waiting for him to talk to me personally as he wishes to do."

Kwangsoo bowed and left the van. Only to meet his noona along the way.
"Noona? You're going to talk with the PD too?"
"Neh-", she was about to enter the door when Kwangsoo hold unto her shoulder.

"Noona, Jongkook hyung..."

"What about him?"

"His resigning out of RM..."

"What did you say? That urghhh-"

"Noona..." He knows only her can help his hyung change his mind.

"Aiiishh---" Jihyo marched her way to her manager who was busy talking to Haha's manager.

"Manager-nim, let's go. I'll drive y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter