Day 23 (3/4)

Voice Mails || Woozi

Younghee

I handed the final box from my room to my dad and he carried it to the car. It was already 1:20 AM and the time of my flight departure was 4:00 am. I needed to be checked in 2 hours before the flight.

I took one last look at my room and it made me tear up. I'm really going to miss this the most. It's where I grew up and became closer with Jihoon. We played wii, played cards, and even got our first fight in here.

Our first fight... I chuckled at the thought of it. It was really stupid actually.

We had been official for almost a month at that time and we were watching movies inside my room.

"Yah, we should watch a romantic movie next?" I suggested at Jihoon who was busy munching popcorn.

"Why? I don't like your choices." He continued to ignore my movie suggestions.

"Oh, how about 50 first dates?"

"Lame."

"The Notebook?"

"Old."

"The Titanic?"

"Is that even a choice?"

"The Werewolf boy?"

"What even?!"

"The Longest Ride?"

"No."

"Fine! If you're going to be y about my movie choices then why don't you leave?!" I ranted. He seemed like he was having a man period.

"Fine! I'm going to find another house and watch movies there. Maybe that way I can choose my own movie!" He shouted and he harshly put down the bowl.

"Fine!"

"Fine!" He stood up and began exiting my room.

"Oh also, while you're watching a movie, why don't you find yourself a new girlfriend?!" I said and turned around with my back facing the door.

I heard him curse and slam the door. Did he really just leave? I cried. This was supposed to be our first movie marathon and here we were having our first fight.

I heard my TV play the intro of a movie and even if I was crying I turned around to see a pink haired boy grumpily eating his popcorn.

I felt myself smile and I wiped my tears. I crawled towards my boyfriend and sat next to him.

"What are you watching?" I asked in between the sniffles.

"Begin Again."

"I thought you didn't like romantic movies?"

"I'd like to keep my girlfriend."

As he said those, I snuggled towards him and we watched the movie peacefully.

What a great boyfriend I have.

This place held a lot of memories and now that I'm leaving, I'm doubting my decisions.

I looked at my bare blue walls which used to have a lot of pictures and sketches of us. But now it only had one drawing left. I picked up a pen and decided to leave Jihoon one last message.

I kept on delaying mom and dad from riding the car because I was waiting for Jihoon to come. I kept saying that I forgot something even if that was so unlike me. My dad kept on climbing the stairs to check some stuff I could have left but my room was already empty.

I kept on waiting outside the street for any sign of a pink haired guy running his off but nothing.

"We should go dear." I heard my mom say.

"But mom just 5 more minutes." I pleaded.

"Honey, if we kept on giving you 5 minutes just like what we did for the past 30 minutes, you'll be left by your flight." My dad said as he closed the trunk.

But I want to be left.

Jihoon

I kept waiting for my dad to fix the car but I was getting impatient. Why did it have to breakdown when I needed it the most?

I debated if I should walk there but that would take me minutes. Minutes that I can't waste. Younghee was leaving anytime soon and I'm still here impatiently tapping my feet with a crumpled envelope on hand.

I kept on asking dad if it was fixed yet but to my dismay he shook his head. I looked around to find another ride but it was freaking 1:00 in the morning. Who would be riding a vehicle at this hour?

"SOONYOUNG!" I shouted at the guy who passed by my house on a bike.

"Oh hey Jihoon!" He pushed the breaks.

"I need a ride. Take me to Younghee's now!" I commanded him and immediately got on the bike with him pedaling.

I kept on pushing Soonyoung to pedal harder and we arrived there immediately. I jumped off not even waiting for the bike to stop and immediately ran towards their front door.

Not even bothering to think that it was still dawn, I furiously knocked on the door.

"Younghee?! Younghee?!" I called her name.

I heard footsteps running downstairs inside the house and saw the door, I had been beating, open. But it wasn't Younghee. It was their caretaker.

"Oh, Jihoon! You're late. They already left about 10 minutes ago." She said.

At that moment I felt my whole world collapse, then I felt somebody grab my hand.

I looked dazedly at Soonyoung as he put me on his bike.

"Go to the airport Jihoon!! Go!! Now!"

I woke up from the trance and pedaled the life out of Soonyoung's bike. I had to thank that guy later.

Younghee

My mom somehow got me in the car and my dad immediately started the engine. I kept on wishing I'd see him one last time but the streets were dark and empty. The car got out of the garage and went to the direction of the airport. I felt tears stream down my face and with that I left the town without seeing Jihoon.

I left the country without seeing him for one last time.

-

And yes I am a hardcore SoonHoon shipper. I'd kill just to see them do skinship :)

모나