Day 3

Voice Mails || Woozi

"Please leave a message."

- beep -
00:03

Good Morning Jihoon. Well technically it is morning since it's already 12:00 in the midnight. But anyway, Good Mornight.

I can't sleep that's why I called you. I miss how you'd always call me every night just to say "dream of me". I miss your voice.

It's raining pretty hard tonight. The thunder is loud and the lightning is visible outside my window. I miss your voice whenever I got scared. I miss you.

I miss how even if it was raining you'd always come at my house.

That even if it was on ungodly hours, you'd still knock on my porch as if it was normal for you to come up.

That even if you were cold and wet from the rain, you'd still give me that cheeky smile of yours when I asked what were you doing in my room.

You still comforted me even if my fears were childish. You still told me stories even if I was already sleeping. You still kissed me good night even if it was you leaving for the morning. I wish it was still a "still" because right now, I still miss you.

Have a good rest, Jihoon.

- beep -
 

- beep -
06:05

Good Morning. I'm sorry for calling you at 12:00 AM. I wasn't thinking. See you at school.

I miss you. I'll just leave a message tomorrow morning.

- beep -